WineHQ
Wine Forums

Board index » WineHQ » Wine Help » macOS




 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 



 
Author Message
 Post subject: Error at launching game
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 4
I need your help badly!
When i launch the game it says "This game was not properly authenticated at launch time" and when i view logs it says :

err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
fixme:gameux:GameExplorerImpl_VerifyAccess (0x6a011e8, L"C:\\Program Files\\Hi-Rez Studios\\HiRezGames\\smite\\Binaries\\Win32\\Smite.exe", 0x36cf1a8)

fixme:d3d:init_driver_info Unable to find a driver/device info for vendor_id=0x10de device_id=0x8a0 for driver_model=2

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x36cde2c,0x00000000), stub!

fixme:d3d:init_driver_info Unable to find a driver/device info for vendor_id=0x10de device_id=0x8a0 for driver_model=2

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x36cdd1c,0x00000000), stub!

fixme:d3d:init_driver_info Unable to find a driver/device info for vendor_id=0x10de device_id=0x8a0 for driver_model=2

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x36cf23c,0x00000000), stub!

fixme:d3d:init_driver_info Unable to find a driver/device info for vendor_id=0x10de device_id=0x8a0 for driver_model=2

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x36cf2ac,0x00000000), stub!

Anyone can please help?


Top 
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:30 pm
Posts: 12535
Rozay wrote:
Ierr:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.

Do what it says; install winbind. If you're not sure which package to install, ask your distro.


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:52 am 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 4
dimesio wrote:
Rozay wrote:
Ierr:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.

Do what it says; install winbind. If you're not sure which package to install, ask your distro.

I didn't know that i had to install something and i don't know how to install this, but thanks i will look it up

Edit: Aparrently I'm too stupid to figure this out, a little help please. Who's my distro? :shock:


Top 
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:43 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:30 pm
Posts: 12535
Rozay wrote:
Edit: Aparrently I'm too stupid to figure this out, a little help please. Who's my distro? :shock:

"Distro" is the version of Linux you are using: Ubuntu, openSUSE, Fedora, etc. If you are on a Mac, ask on a Mac forum what to install.


Top 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:31 am 
Offline
Level 8
Level 8

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 1227
I'm going to guess... from the log that your actually using Wineskin (maybe with the standard Wine test button?), because the GPU entires are common on some machines on some Wine versions because by default it tries to add in all your GPU info in the registry... and also if your on OSX 10.7 or 10.8 the main error your talking about is common too.

If so, you need to install Samba.. which i found easiest to do with Macports (http://www.macports.org). After that, Wineskin won't find it in the path still... of course you can make sure its in the path in the command line Wine test, and it'll probably work there anyways... but not in Wineskin itself. You can fix that by swapping out your {wrapper}/Contents/Frameworks/bin/Wineskin file with the one found in the zip file you can find below.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4486028/Wineskin%20Test%20Files/index.html


Top 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 4
doh123 wrote:
I'm going to guess... from the log that your actually using Wineskin (maybe with the standard Wine test button?), because the GPU entires are common on some machines on some Wine versions because by default it tries to add in all your GPU info in the registry... and also if your on OSX 10.7 or 10.8 the main error your talking about is common too.

If so, you need to install Samba.. which i found easiest to do with Macports (http://www.macports.org). After that, Wineskin won't find it in the path still... of course you can make sure its in the path in the command line Wine test, and it'll probably work there anyways... but not in Wineskin itself. You can fix that by swapping out your {wrapper}/Contents/Frameworks/bin/Wineskin file with the one found in the zip file you can find below.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4486028/Wineskin%20Test%20Files/index.html

I belive i installed it correctly and i followed all steps, i also tried swapping the file you linked. No luck still, thanks though


Top 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 pm 
Offline
Level 8
Level 8

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 1227
Rozay wrote:
doh123 wrote:
I'm going to guess... from the log that your actually using Wineskin (maybe with the standard Wine test button?), because the GPU entires are common on some machines on some Wine versions because by default it tries to add in all your GPU info in the registry... and also if your on OSX 10.7 or 10.8 the main error your talking about is common too.

If so, you need to install Samba.. which i found easiest to do with Macports (http://www.macports.org). After that, Wineskin won't find it in the path still... of course you can make sure its in the path in the command line Wine test, and it'll probably work there anyways... but not in Wineskin itself. You can fix that by swapping out your {wrapper}/Contents/Frameworks/bin/Wineskin file with the one found in the zip file you can find below.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4486028/Wineskin%20Test%20Files/index.html

I belive i installed it correctly and i followed all steps, i also tried swapping the file you linked. No luck still, thanks though

if its Wineskin, we can discuss it over at the Wineskin forum.
http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-view_forum.php?forumId=1


Top 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:37 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm
Posts: 4
doh123 wrote:
Rozay wrote:
doh123 wrote:
I'm going to guess... from the log that your actually using Wineskin (maybe with the standard Wine test button?), because the GPU entires are common on some machines on some Wine versions because by default it tries to add in all your GPU info in the registry... and also if your on OSX 10.7 or 10.8 the main error your talking about is common too.

If so, you need to install Samba.. which i found easiest to do with Macports (http://www.macports.org). After that, Wineskin won't find it in the path still... of course you can make sure its in the path in the command line Wine test, and it'll probably work there anyways... but not in Wineskin itself. You can fix that by swapping out your {wrapper}/Contents/Frameworks/bin/Wineskin file with the one found in the zip file you can find below.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4486028/Wineskin%20Test%20Files/index.html

I belive i installed it correctly and i followed all steps, i also tried swapping the file you linked. No luck still, thanks though

if its Wineskin, we can discuss it over at the Wineskin forum.
http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-view_forum.php?forumId=1

Im giving up, installed samba second error was mono because wine wouldn't install it so i did it in wine tricks now a random error saying "err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for install root" haven't used terminal at all except installing samba so i give up thanks for all your help!


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 




Board index » WineHQ » Wine Help » macOS


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: