Appdb application not submited

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
Petr Dlouhý

Post by Petr Dlouhý »

Hello,
I submitted new application (Orienteeriong Organizer) to the appdb two weeks ago, but it is still in queue. I want to ask, if it is because here is some problem with my description, or it have just been foregotten.
Petr Dlouhý

Post by Petr Dlouhý »

It was submitted now. Thank you.
qwertymn
Level 4
Level 4

Post by qwertymn »

i submitted it into appdb. I think we could need some new volunteers to clean up the pending queues, they are rather large now, and that doesn't motivate me atm to get them all cleaned up, as that would take me half a day i guess :(
Zachary Goldberg

Post by Zachary Goldberg »

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 4:51 PM, qwertymn <[email protected]> wrote:
i submitted it into appdb. I think we could need some new volunteers to clean up the pending queues, they are rather large now, and that doesn't motivate me atm to get them all cleaned up, as that would take me half a day i guess :(
I wouldn't mind helping out here. Tell me what to do.

--
Zachary Goldberg
Computer Science & Engineering
Electrical Captain of Penn Electric Race Team
School of Engineering at the University of Pennsylvania
qwertymn
Level 4
Level 4

Post by qwertymn »

> I wouldn't mind helping out here. Tell me what to do.

You could ask Amorphous (Jan Zerebecki), or Tony Lambregts to get a maintainer account. Then basic job is to read all the new submissions of apps and new versions, and submit them into appdb if you approve them. Greetings