how to change winecfg dialog font size?

Questions about Wine on Linux
ardvdz
Level 1
Level 1

how to change winecfg dialog font size?

Post by ardvdz »

i'm using wine 9.5 in manjaro linux with KDE
when i open winecfg the font size of that window is very small, i have increased all the font sizes in "desktop intergration" menu but the font size is still small and very annoying.
so how to increase it?
desessarts
Level 3
Level 3

Re: how to change winecfg dialog font size?

Post by desessarts »

Hello

Extract from

https://www.linuxquestions.org/question ... ne-485257/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can set the default font size for all wine apps in the wine registry.

Type "wine regedit" in a terminal. Then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG > Software > Fonts and change the LogPixels setting (or add it as a dword entry if it's not there). The default is equal to your screen resolution, I believe. Larger numbers will give you bigger fonts. Mine is personally set for 100 decimal. Your mileage may vary though.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have changed the value to 80 from 60, it works clearly
ardvdz
Level 1
Level 1

Re: how to change winecfg dialog font size?

Post by ardvdz »

desessarts wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:58 pm Hello

Extract from

https://www.linuxquestions.org/question ... ne-485257/
You can set the default font size for all wine apps in the wine registry.

Type "wine regedit" in a terminal. Then navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG > Software > Fonts and change the LogPixels setting (or add it as a dword entry if it's not there). The default is equal to your screen resolution, I believe. Larger numbers will give you bigger fonts. Mine is personally set for 100 decimal. Your mileage may vary though.

I have changed the value to 80 from 60, it works clearly
thank you. it worked well with me.