Approve post?

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
RedeemerOfSouls
Level 1
Level 1

Approve post?

Post by RedeemerOfSouls »

Any particular reason why this post (viewtopic.php?p=141245#p141245) has not yet been approved? How long does it take to approve a post?
dimesio

Re: Approve post?

Post by dimesio »

The post you linked to was disapproved as a duplicate; do not post the same thing more than once.

As for timing, I go through the moderation queue once a day in the morning.
Sayanel

Post by Sayanel »

Hey !
I have the same question for an app test post in AppDB, still in my queue for 8 days.
I can't see if the test was refused and for what reasons if it was. All I see is that it's not visible to everyone yet.
If it's just waiting for verification in the usual way, how long does verification usually take? I have checked the FaQ, and it's said that I had to write on this forum if it wasn't published (or refused) in 7 days.

(I have the same nickname on Wine AppDB if moderation wants to find the post in question ; it is on Rollcage Redux, Wine 8.0.2, Ubuntu, Gold test.)
Thanks for all your work in wine =).
dimesio

Post by dimesio »

Sayanel wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:12 am (I have the same nickname on Wine AppDB if moderation wants to find the post in question ; it is on Rollcage Redux, Wine 8.0.2, Ubuntu, Gold test.)
Thanks for all your work in wine =).
I've processed your test report and sent it back to you with instructions for revision. You will need to resubmit it after revising.