Diablo 2 online on exagear

Questions about Wine on Android
Kakarot420

Diablo 2 online on exagear

Post by Kakarot420 »

:lol: I'm trying to get diablo 2 lod and oldschool pc game emulated and able to play online on my android, using exagear with wine 4.7. I have fairly limited knowledge with this type of thing but I've gotten pretty far using various different tutorials and research. All the tutorials I've found say to play on private servers for the online part but I believe it should be possible with plain old battle.net servers.
I was able to get a modded version of exagear installed along with wine 4.7 and what I thought was all the required packages visual++, direct x, ect. After having all types of errors before and after installation. When logging into battlenet I got the game to authenticate the version of d2 and update to the latest version 1.14d through battlenet. wich isnt even easy on a p.c. running windows. But 1 second after reaching the account login screen the game crashes to exagear desktop.
I've done some research on this problem running diablo 2 on wine and come up with one possible fix someone had a similar issue but they had time to get their password typed in. They installed wine staging in order to get a missing dependency that battlenet needed in order to run. Problem is I dont know how to install wine staging or dependency on exagear. Theres not a terminal like in linux to download it nor a web browser to search. Not sure if I can download the files and put them in my exagear obb file?? anyone have experience with playing games online with exagear?

I should mention the game runs flawlessly on singleplayer. Very smooth good sound. It's just online that's giving me the headache.

This is the forum where they mention the missing dependency.

viewtopic.php?t=30028