Sigma Photo Pro 5.5.2 error under Debian 7 (Wheezy)

Questions about Wine on Linux
sattva

Sigma Photo Pro 5.5.2 error under Debian 7 (Wheezy)

Post by sattva »

Hello,

I am unable to get Sigma Photo Pro 5.5.2 running under Debian 7 (Wheezy) using Wine 1.4.1-4, which is the default in the repository.

Using winedbg, the errors that were shown on the screen were:

WineDbg starting on pid 0023
err:module:import_dll Library mscms.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\SIGMA\\SIGMA Photo Pro 5\\SIGMA PhotoPro5.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\SIGMA\\SIGMA Photo Pro 5\\SIGMA PhotoPro5.exe" failed, status c0000135
Process of pid=0023 has terminated

I then copied mscms.dll into the system32 folder...and now the error msg reported was:

err:module:import_dll Library API-MS-Win-Core-LocalRegistry-L1-1-0.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\windows\\system32\\mscms.dll") not found
err:module:import_dll Library mscms.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\SIGMA\\SIGMA Photo Pro 5\\SIGMA PhotoPro5.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\SIGMA\\SIGMA Photo Pro 5\\SIGMA PhotoPro5.exe" failed, status c0000135

I then copied API-MS-Win-Core-LocalRegistry-L1-1-0.dll into the system32 folder...and now the error msg reported is:

err:module:attach_process_dlls "API-MS-Win-Core-LocalRegistry-L1-1-0.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\SIGMA\\SIGMA Photo Pro 5\\SIGMA PhotoPro5.exe" failed, status c0000142

Anyone who has experienced a similar situation?

Would appreciate info/pointers to how i can fix this and get the application running!

Thanks and best wishes.