Need help installing Project64

Questions about Wine on macOS.
longers

Need help installing Project64

Post by longers »

I'm very new to using wine and have very little knowledge of computers. i had to use a tutorial just to install wine. while attempting to use wine to install project64, the windows installer ran briefly, then i got the following message in my terminal:

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)

i have no idea what this means and how to fix it. could someone please help me?
Rico

Re: Need help installing Project64

Post by Rico »

Well, a fixme just indicates that there may be something missing. It doesn't mean there is necessarily a problem with your app. If the app runs, don't care about the fixme. Do you have any problem with the app?
longers

Post by longers »

yeah. the windows installer runs for a little bit, then once the little bar thing gets full, it closes. after it closed, i looked at the terminal and it read the fixme thing and then was ready for another command
dirtybob

Post by dirtybob »

have you tried http://sixtyforce.com/ ?
longers

Post by longers »

yeah. the reason i'm trying to install project64 is because i'm playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and can't get to the great bay temple because of the graphics bug preventing me from showing the fisherman a picture of a gerudo pirate. i have a plugin that will fix the bug, but the plugin only works with project64