Winetricks unresponsive all the wine app

Questions about Wine on macOS.
cviquez

Post by cviquez »

Hi all, sorry, I don't know where to write, I hope here will be the correct place. I am using Wine 1.2.3, in Mac OS 10.7.3 (LION) and was working fine, before I try to open the menu and choose WINETRICKS, the window open and freeze the app, an turn it unresponsive, and now I don't can use Wine or Cross Over, I uninstall all wine, wine bottler and cross over, and install wine again but same problem, now each time I open wine, it open winetricks window immediately and freeze the app. Now I don't know how to solve the problem, please help me. Thanks for any help.

Best wishes
jjmckenzie

Post by jjmckenzie »

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 1:14 PM, cviquez <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all, sorry, I don't know where to write, I hope here will be the correct place. I am using Wine 1.2.3, in Mac OS
10.7.3 (LION) and was working fine, before I try to open the menu and choose WINETRICKS, the window open and
freeze the app, an turn it unresponsive, and now I don't can use Wine or Cross Over, I uninstall all wine, wine
bottler and cross over, and install wine again but same problem, now each time I open wine, it open winetricks
window immediately and freeze the app. Now I don't know how to solve the problem, please help me. Thanks for
any help.
Please deinstall the Wine application and WineBottler. It appears the
program is not maintained anymore and has become defunct.

To install Wine to your Mac, please use either MacPorts or Fink.

Thank you.

James