Adding GlobalSystemMediaTransportControlsSessionManager to Windows.Media.Control

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
johnrogers

Adding GlobalSystemMediaTransportControlsSessionManager to Windows.Media.Control

Post by johnrogers »

I'm interested in adding GlobalSystemMediaTransportControlsSessionManager to the Windows.Media.Control namespace to provide some functionality for 'Wallpaper Engine', namely the media integration feature, however, I have no clue how to add the class. On initial inspection of the dlls/windows.media.mediacontrol folder, I've found that some legacy code from Media Transport Controls is implemented but not the newer System Media Transport Controls. I would greatly appreciate any pointers on where to start updating the code.
DarkShadow44
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Adding GlobalSystemMediaTransportControlsSessionManager to Windows.Media.Control

Post by DarkShadow44 »

Probably not a simple starting task, especially since you want to be able to interact with the Linux world. The class itself could be fairly easy, you can look at the other UWP classes as reference. But for interacting with media players, I dunno.