most exe files i have get met with this same error, (some do work but they are mostly not graphics intensive apps)

Questions about Wine on Linux
karlthestick

most exe files i have get met with this same error, (some do work but they are mostly not graphics intensive apps)

Post by karlthestick »

whenever i try to run a app that takes more then 1 mb of ram to run i get this error
X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
Major opcode of failed request: 149 ()
Minor opcode of failed request: 4
Serial number of failed request: 544
Current serial number in output stream: 554
ive looked at the wine forums and the problem for them was improper drivers but i just upgraded my drivers and and it just made the above error the only log in terminal
when i try to run it, it makes a empty window and said window goes away in half a second
error files https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link
wine 8.19 fedora 39 nvidia mx450 gpu
mallterm

Re: most exe files i have get met with this same error, (some do work but they are mostly not graphics intensive apps)

Post by mallterm »

karlthestick wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:29 pm whenever i try to run a app that takes more then 1 mb of ram to run i get this error
X Error of failed request: BadMatch (happy wheelsinvalid parameter attributes)
Major opcode of failed request: 149 ()
Minor opcode of failed request: 4
Serial number of failed request: 544
Current serial number in output stream: 554
ive looked at the wine forums and the problem for them was improper drivers but i just upgraded my drivers and and it just made the above error the only log in terminal
when i try to run it, it makes a empty window and said window goes away in half a second
error files https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link
wine 8.19 fedora 39 nvidia mx450 gpu
i'm having the same problem. Any help, pls!! :roll: