The Eternal Newbie...

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
kr751
Level 2
Level 2

The Eternal Newbie...

Post by kr751 »

The forum guildelines state "Newly registered users: You need 3 posts approved by the moderators before they can freely post."

This here is my 6th post, and for some reason I still need moderator approval. :(

Probably because my profile (right panel) stubbornly keeps stating "2 posts", despite me having posted more than that.
Just check, all my other posts are in this thread.

Yes, I know, this isn't the best time of the year for debugging phpBB, you all have better things to do, but apparently something got stuck here.
dimesio

Re: The Eternal Newbie...

Post by dimesio »

I don't know why that happened; the only thing I can think of is that it may have something to do with your editing your posts before they were approved.

I removed your newly registered status manually so you should be able to post without going through moderation, but I guess we'll only know for sure when you try.
kr751
Level 2
Level 2

Re: The Eternal Newbie...

Post by kr751 »

dimesio wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:33 am I removed your newly registered status manually
Thank you! And happy whatever you're celebrating at this time of the year!... :mrgreen:

--- Edit (yes...)
Can't be (just) the editing, there is definitely something broken in the post count. When I came a couple minutes ago to this thread it said I had 4 posts, and as I said above, I actually had 6. This post here is the 7th.

Besides, if you click on the post number, it shows the real number of posts (Right now, 7 out of 5... :roll:)