I can't find a way to contact you. That's why I'm writing here

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
zrpg
Level 1
Level 1

I can't find a way to contact you. That's why I'm writing here

Post by zrpg »

Hello.

I can't find a way to contact you. That's why I'm writing here.

Regarding my last message with the subject "VerseQ 12.31.247 doesn't work on wine-6.0.3" which was rejected by the moderator with the reason "The message contains links to illegal or pirated software"

VerseQ is a legal program, I bought it. In addition, it is free for 7 days. I didn't break anything.

Please allow the help message to be displayed on your forum.
dimesio

Re: I can't find a way to contact you. That's why I'm writing here

Post by dimesio »

The place to contact forum moderators is in the Website Issues subforum. I've moved this thread there.

Regarding your rejected post, the link it contained appeared to be to a site for personal files, not an official download from the vendor. Even if you legally purchased the program, and even if it is free for a period of time, you do not have the right to redistribute it.

You may post links to legal downloads from the program developer or an authorized vendor. You may also ask for help without posting a download link at all.
zrpg
Level 1
Level 1

Post by zrpg »

Hello.

The link in my message leads to a video recording file of the screen, which shows at what point the error occurs. This is not a link to the program itself.

If it's not difficult, post my message about the problem.
dimesio

Post by dimesio »

Rejected posts are deleted by the system; there is no way to retrieve them. You will have to repost.

Rather than posting a link to a video, which is largely useless for debugging anyway, post terminal output. https://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#How_can_I_g ... tput.29.3F
zrpg
Level 1
Level 1

Post by zrpg »

OK