Running RPGMaker MV Editor on a mac

Questions about Wine on macOS.
KarlMarxy

Running RPGMaker MV Editor on a mac

Post by KarlMarxy »

Currently been trying to run the RPGMaker MV Editor through Wine Stable 7.0 and I just can't get it to work it seems. Whenever I open it up it says this after a few seconds:

Code: Select all

Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags(), depthBufferSize -1, greenBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples -1, swapBehavior 2, swapInterval 1, profile 0).
This is most likely caused by not having the necessary graphics drivers installed.

Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed in PATH.
I've tried using the opengl winetricks though I cannot say for sure that I did it right since I'm new to winetricks and I tried putting the libEGL.dll and libGLESv2.dll files in the directory (I couldn't find d3dcompiler_*.dll). Any suggestions? Thanks!