Is it possible to merge two Bugzilla accounts?

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
Bamm
Level 4
Level 4

Is it possible to merge two Bugzilla accounts?

Post by Bamm »

I have a Bugzilla account that i've had for over a decade, but the email address no longer works after the domain expired. For a while I forgot its password and lost access to it; the Forgot Password link, of course, was useless to me since I couldn't check my email. So I created another Bugzilla account using a Gmail account, which I believe will be more permanent, and filed a couple of bugs using it. But later, I found my password for my old account, and started using it again. I know now that I can change the email address of my old account under Account Information to something that works, and I would love to change it to my Gmail address. But I already have a Bugzilla account under that email. I find it annoying to use one account to check on the status of some bugs by me and another account for the rest of my bugs. Is it possible to have the two accounts merged, and then use my Gmail as the login for the merged account? Thanks.
dimesio

Re: Is it possible to merge two Bugzilla accounts?

Post by dimesio »

You asked this a year ago. The answer is still no. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=34501
Bamm
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Is it possible to merge two Bugzilla accounts?

Post by Bamm »

Oh, sorry. I must have forgotten that I already asked it. Thanks!