Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
Kasatik

Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by Kasatik »

Greetings! In the metatrader 5 program, it is not possible to make changes to the color selection field after double-clicking in the indicator setting, is there any way to solve this problem? Moreover, double-clicking on the field with the choice of a numerical value works. I give an example in the screenshot. Thanks.
jkfloris
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Metatrader 5. Color selection field.

Post by jkfloris »

I have tried to duplicate your issue, but I can't find the screen you are referring to. :oops:
Could you give some directions?
Kasatik

Post by Kasatik »

jkfloris wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:43 pm I have tried to duplicate your issue, but I can't find the screen you are referring to. :oops:
Could you give some directions?
For example, a volume indicator. Settings - colors. Try to double-click on the color.
Kasatik

Post by Kasatik »

Wine version 5.0.0 ~ buster. Version 5.2 had the same problem.
iosman001
Level 1
Level 1

Post by iosman001 »

Kasatik wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:50 pm Greetings! In the metatrader 5 program, it is not possible to make changes to the color selection field after double-clicking in the indicator setting, is there any way to solve this problem? Moreover, double-clicking on the field with the choice of a numerical value works. I give an example in the screenshot. Thanks.
That's how wine looks. Under winecfg->Desktop Integration you can install themes though.
Gcenx
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Gcenx »

iosman001 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:28 am That's how wine looks. Under winecfg->Desktop Integration you can install themes though.
Follow what’s being explained here, the theme is nothing todo with not being able to double click a field as you can on windows.
iosman001
Level 1
Level 1

Post by iosman001 »

iosman001 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:28 am
Kasatik wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:50 pm Greetings! In the metatrader 5 program, it is not possible to make changes to the color selection field after double-clicking in the indicator setting, is there any way to solve this problem? Moreover, double-clicking on the field with the choice of a numerical value works . .
. I give an example in the screenshot. Thanks.
That's how wine looks. Under winecfg->Desktop Integration you can install themes though.
thanks my issue has been fixed.
diegomagikal

Post by diegomagikal »

Hi! How did you fixed it? I'm facing the same problem. I can't find themes for wine.
Lamoc

Post by Lamoc »

I'm having the same issue.
Can someone update the database on what specific fonts need to be installed with MT5, it's more than the core pack.
steel-a

Post by steel-a »

Kasatik wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:50 pm Greetings! In the metatrader 5 program, it is not possible to make changes to the color selection field after double-clicking in the indicator setting, is there any way to solve this problem? Moreover, double-clicking on the field with the choice of a numerical value works. I give an example in the screenshot. Thanks.
I found a workaround. Double click on the color you want to change. Then press the F4 key to display the color selection table.
kelmercunha

Post by kelmercunha »

It works using F4.
Thanks a lot.
Regards