Unimplemented function iphlpapi.dll.IcmpParseReplies

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
markprower

Unimplemented function iphlpapi.dll.IcmpParseReplies

Post by markprower »

Hey! I'm new here so sorry for any errors and stuff, anyway, I'm trying to run a game called Project Diva Arcade Future Tone on my PC, the game has two modes, an Arcade Offline mode that runs perfectly fine and runs great, and an online mode with rankings and stuff, as I said, the Offline mode runs perfectly fine but the online mode just crashes instantlly and it gives me this error in the terminal:

0220:fixme:service:I_ScRegisterDeviceNotification Notification filters are not yet implemented.
011c:fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
011c:fixme:toolhelp:Heap32ListFirst : stub
011c:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
023c:fixme:dnsapi:dns_map_options option DNS_QUERY_BYPASS_CACHE not implemented
wine: Call from 000000007B011A5E to unimplemented function iphlpapi.dll.IcmpParseReplies, aborting
011c:err:seh:NtRaiseException Unhandled exception code 80000100 flags 1 addr 0x7b011a5e

After that the game just closes, does anyone know how to fix this or if it is a problem with wine itself?
I remember that a few months ago when I used ubuntu, I was able to play this game online just fine, but now it gives me this.
I'm running Manjaro KDE using Wine 5.18 stable
qarmin
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Unimplemented function iphlpapi.dll.IcmpParseReplies

Post by qarmin »

You should report all unimplemented function crashes to bugzilla(of course after checking for duplicates).
The only thing as I know is to wait for implementing by other people this function.