Cant launch game on another wine server, alt key bug and other

Questions about Wine on Linux
duck
Level 1
Level 1

Cant launch game on another wine server, alt key bug and other

Post by duck »

Hi, i use manjaro xfce with wine-staging 4-15.1. I try many ways to launch warcraft 3 on another x-server but i always have fail. For normal game launch i use command :
wine "/home/840/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/Warcraft III/x86/Warcraft III.exe" -graphicsapi Direct3D9
and game work good. Which properly command i must use to launch game on antoher x-server? Also when playing in wc3 i have bug with alt key. Suddenly, when you press any key for build structure or give command to unit, if that key have shortcut in game alt + "pressed key", automatically start this shortcut in game without pressing alt key. It seems smth send message that alt key is pressed and when i press key automatically star shortcut. Also when you have fullscreen in game options, after alt+tab and return to game, screen option change from fullscreen to windowed fullscreen and mouse unput lag can show up in game. How i can fix those issues? In manjaro compositor i disable all animation and disable alt key for windows moving, but it didnt helped.
DarkShadow44
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Cant launch game on another wine server, alt key bug and other

Post by DarkShadow44 »

You should be able to run it on other server by setting the environment variable DISPLAY.
Do you maybe have a stuck alt key? Would need more information.
Regarding alt-tab, dunno. I can only suggest to not use alt-tab.