Contribution queued for 3 wks

Post issues, bugs, and feature requests about the various WineHQ websites to this forum.
Noah

Contribution queued for 3 wks

Post by Noah »

I'm confused as to what's going on here. I created an appdb account 3 weeks ago because I wanted to share test results with Subnautica 61951. I check today, and it's still queued.

Even more bizarre, if less concerning, today I went to login to the appdb, and received an error that my login credentials (that I had saved in Keepass) were invalid or some such. I had to re-register. I used the same email and username to re-register. And you know what? Subnautica 61951 shows up in my "new" account as a queued item. It's possible it was user error or a browser plugin error, but I'm doubtful.

What's going on here?
dimesio

Re: Contribution queued for 3 wks

Post by dimesio »

I processed your submission for Subnautica. AFAICT, the problem was that when you submitted it, the entry had a maintainer, who would have been responsible for processing. He or she didn't, at some point in the past three weeks was removed by the cron job that removes inactive maintainers, and the admins hadn't gotten around to processing it yet.

As for what happened with your account, I have no idea.
Noah

Re: Contribution queued for 3 wks

Post by Noah »

Thank you for getting back and resolving that so quickly.

Me neither. I had even tried resetting the password but it said the username/email didn't exist or some such. Oh well, it works fine now.