... about wineHQ ... QQQ

Open forum for end-user questions about Wine. Before asking questions, check out the Wiki as a first step.
Forum Rules
rawfox
Level 3
Level 3

... about wineHQ ... QQQ

Post by rawfox »

Hey,

has anyone ever needed a quick wine-staging release download ?
I just spend 10 minutes on the wine HQ site and guess what ?! .. no links to any wine-staging at all.
Bob, wat is dat ?!... am i blind ?!

Someone may please provide me a link on the wineHQ site with a staging download ... if you can xD
I really assume there is none at all or i just aint see it ...

Yes i know its on github, but ... have you been searching recently for wine-staging and got the old compholio repo ?!

Yes i know were i find it, but it belongs totally within the wineHQ page, the wine-staging download belongs right within the downloads!

If you provide a download link on the WineHQ page that i aint saw, then i promise ill get some goggles !!
dimesio

Re: ... about wineHQ ... QQQ

Post by dimesio »

Binary packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Mageia, and macOS, from the same repositories that host the stable and development branch packages.

If you're just looking for the patchset, it's hosted at https://github.com/wine-staging/wine-staging.
dimesio

Post by dimesio »

FYI, I've add a link to the Wine-Staging GitHub repository to the Source Downloads section of the Downloads page.
rawfox
Level 3
Level 3

Post by rawfox »

dimesio wrote:FYI, I've add a link to the Wine-Staging GitHub repository to the Source Downloads section of the Downloads page.
Whoa, thats great, thanks you :D
:D