Failed to create OpenGL context - Broadsign Control

Questions about Wine on macOS.
meltman
Level 1
Level 1

Failed to create OpenGL context - Broadsign Control

Post by meltman »

Hello, I'm working to get a newer version of Broadsign Control to function with wine. Previously we were using this with v12.x without issue.

I'm struggling to get the application to function now that is has been updated. Any ideas or paths to pursue is appreciated.

Here's an image of the error received, followed by crash of the application. I've copied the DLLs to the win/system32 path.
meltman
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Failed to create OpenGL context - Broadsign Control

Post by meltman »

Typing out the error for readability:

Failed to create OpenGL context for format QSurfaceFormat(version 2.0, options QFlags < QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(), depthBufferSize 24, redBufferSize -1, greenBufferSize -1, blueBufferSize -1, alphaBufferSize -1, stencilBufferSize 8, samples 0, swapBehavior QSurfaceFormat:SwapBehavoir(DefaultSwapBehavior), swapInterval 1, profile QSurfaceFormat::OpenGLContextProfile(NoProfile)).
This is most likely caused by not having the necessary graphics drivers installed.

Install a driver providing OpenGL 2.0 or higher, or, if this is not possible, make sure the ANGLE Open GL ES 2.0 emulation libraries (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll and d3dcompiler_*.dll) are available in the application executable's directory or in a location listed in PATH.