I haven't figured out why this is the case, but it almost always seems to happen when I'm aiming precisely at something. I thought it might be linked to ADS (aim-down-sights) but I confirmed earlier this was not the case. But I never notice it when I'm just running around. I did a lot of testing on this and its definitely related to fine movements, so fast movements work fine but when I try to move the mouse slowly it happens. -- I looked into this more and its definitely related to slow/fine mouse movements.
Anyone else ever get something like this? These are launched via lutris but it doesn't seem related to it.
- * Enabling grab mouse from fullscreen in winecfg
* Disabled second monitor
* Disabled KDE's desktop effects
* Wine's Virtual desktop
* Tried it out in OpenBox to see if it was a DE thing
* Set mouse override to "forced" (definitely no)
* Unlikely, but I also tried a totally different mouse.
* Changed mouse acceleration profile
* Disabling DXVK and using a stock wine
So yeah, I've asked around in a bunch of gaming specific places and haven't had any luck with this so far. Another user on reddit was having the same issue (https://old.reddit.com/r/wine_gaming/co ... ine_games/).
So yeah I'm all out of ideas...