Sim City 4 - Network Addon Mod Installation Problem

Questions about Wine on Linux
cserigyuri13

Sim City 4 - Network Addon Mod Installation Problem

Post by cserigyuri13 »

Dear forum!

I'm running Fedora 26 KDE and Wine 2.15, installed fron the distribution's repo via dnf. I installed the game Sim City 4 Deluxe from GOG edition. After a few settings the game seems to run good. But I wanted to install the mod called Network Addon Mod. The installer starts correctly, and the installing begins. But, after a few secs, the installer freezes, and the scrolling bars of the window starts to flicker. After all, it does nothing. Could anyone find out what is the problem, and how to solve it? I didn't found any solutions. If anyone is interested, afternoon i can attach a screenshot. I don't know how to get some debugging info, so tell me how to do it, if it's important to find out the problem.
cserigyuri13

Re: Sim City 4 - Network Addon Mod Installation Problem

Post by cserigyuri13 »

[gyuri@localhost ~]$ WINEDEBUG=warn+heap wine /home/gyuri/Dokumentumok/SimCity\ 4/NetworkAddonMod\ Setup\ 35.exe
fixme:winediag:start_process Wine Staging 2.15 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
fixme:winediag:start_process Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
fixme:module:load_dll Loader redirect from L"uxtheme.dll" to L"uxtheme-gtk.dll"
fixme:msg:pack_message msg 14 (WM_ERASEBKGND) not supported yet
fixme:msg:pack_message msg 14 (WM_ERASEBKGND) not supported yet
fixme:uxthemegtk:load_gtk3_libs Wine cannot find the libgtk-3.so.0 library.
err:richedit:ReadColorTbl malformed entry
err:richedit:ReadStyleSheet skipping optional destination
warn:heap:validate_block_pointer Heap 0x110000: pointer 0x9a672c is not inside heap
warn:heap:HEAP_ValidateInUseArena Heap 0x110000: invalid in-use arena magic 003d66ab for 0xdc92d0
warn:heap:validate_block_pointer Heap 0x110000: pointer 0x9a672c is not inside heap
warn:heap:HEAP_ValidateInUseArena Heap 0x110000: invalid in-use arena magic 003d66ab for 0x14e9f0
warn:heap:HEAP_ValidateInUseArena Heap 0x110000: invalid in-use arena magic 003d66ab for 0x8f6770
warn:heap:HEAP_ValidateInUseArena Heap 0x110000: invalid in-use arena magic 003d66ab for 0x188490

This is what I got from command line. What is the problem?