Detected a load of cs non standard selector

Questions about Wine on Linux
Cartridge
Level 1
Level 1

Detected a load of cs non standard selector

Post by Cartridge »

Hello everyone!

I've googled over and over about this problem even with quotation marks to get more specific results aswell with nothing to show for. I've asked in Debian forums but I'm only getting stupid responses so I'm asking here (Which I shouldve done in the first place) and the error occurs on many programs and says Detected a load of cs non standard selector. I'm not understanding what that means. I'm using POL to manage my many versions and all of them panic with the same error. How can I fix this? I'm using debian 7.8 and it's a common problem on many programs I've tried to run.

Another thing, I may have to just accept this error. The why I may have to.
I'm running wine on ARM through exagear which I support because it works well. Open GL is coming soon and I already have the sources to the OGL wrapper that transfers the X86 calls to ARM and I compiled it successfully but no one knows how it works not even in "Ask A Programmer". So for this I'm already asking my computer to get the moon by running wine on arm.
This may be the root cause of the problem but I doubt it may have something to do with architechture because my X86 computer panics with the same error. What can I do about this? Am I missing a library?

I forgot to mention this error occurs commonly on many programs I tried to run 2004 and older.