Problem when set up wine on high sierra 10.13.6

Questions about Wine on macOS.
Opiwann

Problem when set up wine on high sierra 10.13.6

Post by Opiwann »

Hello,

I'm new to this forum, but i'm used to wine with my old OS Mojave.
For many reasons i went back to High Sierra.

I tried to set up Wine, to use captvty program but now i get an issue thru the set up.
When i type wine cfg in the terminal :

"
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\Z:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.
wine: Read access denied for device L"\\??\\Z:\\", FS volume label and serial are not available.
0032:fixme:coreaudio:ca_channel_layout_to_channel_mask Unhandled channel 0xffffffff
0032:fixme:coreaudio:ca_channel_layout_to_channel_mask Unhandled channel 0xffffffff
0032:fixme:msg:pack_message msg 14 (WM_ERASEBKGND) not supported yet
"

Can you help me?
I've got access to my old folder wine with time capsule, do you think it could help?

Thanks
Opiwann

Re: Problem when set up wine on high sierra 10.13.6

Post by Opiwann »

Hello,

In fact, i'm trying to set up wine stable for my os 10.13.6 , so i downloaded the pkg combo file here
https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/macos ... le-5.0.pkg

but after installing and laughing the captvity app i've got now the error after typing winecfg in the terminal :
MacBook-Pro:~ opiwann$winecfg
001b:err:ntoskrnl:ZwLoadDriver failed to create driver L"\\Registry\\Machine\\System\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\wineusb": c0000142
000f:fixme:service:scmdatabase_autostart_services Auto-start service L"wineusb" failed to start: 1114
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
MacBook-Pro-de-Jean:~ juliencompiegne$
Please help me.
Is it the good pkg to download for my 10.13.6 ? my 10.13.6 seems to be a 64 bit processor one....

Thanks!