WineHQ
Wine Forums

Board index » WineHQ » Wine Help » macOS

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:24 pm 

I am running a java program in wine 4.0 on Mac. I have the jre 1.7 installed. When I run the program I get an error and program fails to run. Below is the console output. Any suggestions how to resolve?

wine: failed to map the shared user data: c0000018
000f:fixme:service:scmdatabase_autostart_services Auto-start service L"WineBus" failed to start: 1359
preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00007fff40000000-00007fff41ff0000
0021:err:display:macdrv_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found 1920x1200x32 @60!
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
/BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » WineHQ » Wine Help » macOS