KOMPAS-3D

Questions about Wine on macOS.
Shaman

KOMPAS-3D

Post by Shaman »

Hi tere!
I'm a newbie in Wine program installation, bit some circumstances pushed me into this unknown world ;)
KOMPAS-3D is a very powerful graphic program which helps to create drafts and 3D-models. AutoCAD and so on are too complicate and don't give what I need. But KOMPAS is really perfect.
I tried a lot while trying to install it: throw Autorun.exe and copying installed on Windows program files on different version of bottles with different tricks, but i'm totally confused what to do next. This program very important to me and I want to install it ver hard.
I really need your help, guys
jkfloris
Level 12
Level 12

Re: KOMPAS-3D

Post by jkfloris »

I tried the KOMPAS-3D V15.1 Trial Version x86 version.
- Create a 32 bit Wine Prefix (wine version 3.2)
- Install dotnet40 with winetricks
- run the Kompas-3D installer and did not install the "Hardware protection key software" feature

I don't have the experience to test everything, but I can open the sample models.
Shaman

Post by Shaman »

Hi
How to install wine tricks from command line? It's too hard to me to work with command line :)
What about 32-bit or 64bit versions? Is there any reason to try install 64bit or I'm just wasting my time?
IT's so funny, official study version does not even launching while hacked Kompas run until installer.
Also it will be so good if you help me more closely how to work with command line Wine ;)
Shaman

Post by Shaman »

"Installation failed wit unknown error. System wasn't changed" or something like this ;)
Attachments
Снимок экрана 2018-02-25 в 15.23.44.png