Unknown element error

Questions about Wine on macOS.
jakobmfw

Unknown element error

Post by jakobmfw »

Hello Guys!
So basically everytime I try to run the SSMS-Setup.exe (SQL Server Management Studio) with wine I always get the following errors:

err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
fixme:advapi:DecryptFileW (L"C:\\users\\jakob\\Temp\\{fa00e74f-02cf-4526-82c2-3fbe9574ffda}\\", 00000000): stub
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"configSections" in state 2
fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"sectionGroup" in state 6
fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"section" in state 6
fixme:mscoree:parse_startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy=L"true" not implemented
fixme:mscoree:parse_supported_runtime sku=L".NETFramework,Version=v4.5" not implemented
fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"wix.bootstrapper" in state 2
fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"host" in state 6
fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"supportedFramework" in state 6
fixme:mscoree:ConfigFileHandler_startElement Unknown element L"supportedFramework" in state 6

Is this because of wine, am I doing something wrong or does it have something to do with SSMS?
DarkShadow44
Level 8
Level 8

Re: Unknown element error

Post by DarkShadow44 »

That's FIXMEs, not errors. What errors do you really get?
Btw, these messages relate to .NET, you can try native .NET.