Don't really know what to do here

Questions about Wine on macOS.
robfruin

Don't really know what to do here

Post by robfruin »

So, first of all, if you're reading this, you should know that I'm not very savvy with the lingo so please try to understand what I might mean if I say something that doesn't make sense. I was using Wine to I guess run windows steam, which I then play a game called Neverwinter. Now, everything was working, couple little hiccups once in a while but it worked and it worked well. Well, they changed their System requirements and made this error pop up before the launcher goes when I hit "play" button, and then it just shuts down. I don't really know where to even start lol and thought maybe here would be a great place to vent my problems... I mean, address an issue appropriately. I attached screen shot of error message.
Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 11.07.03 PM.png
So I don't have any idea what Specs of things I have or was using. Respond in rayman layman terms lol
dimesio

Re: Don't really know what to do here

Post by dimesio »

Start by setting the Windows version to Vista in winecfg.
robfruin

Post by robfruin »

I am getting the same error message. I changed to vista, then quit wine and steam all together, then tried, same thing. Then did it with windows 8 and same thing is happening
robfruin

Post by robfruin »

Same thing happening, with vista and 8
robfruin

Post by robfruin »

Bump please