Problems With FL Studio Wine

Questions about Wine on macOS.
restyy

Problems With FL Studio Wine

Post by restyy »

so i've been using FL studio on wine for a while now and ive never had any issues until recently after i updated my computer to Sierra (might not be the reason but this the only possible explanation for this problem i have) a couple of says after i installed sierra i go into FL and find my fl has been reset and is back in demo mode this was no big deal because i just reinstalled the registry and it was fine again. then a week later after making a few projects sometimes i wouldnt be able to save projects or export them because of some error but could work around it by Closing the application and saving it before it closes. then 2 days later that work around didnt work anymore then i closed out of my FL and was no longer able to open FL because of an error so i try to see whats the problem in my wineskin wrapper then i come back to it later and the wrapper is crossed out and i can no longer even go into the wrapper for FL and it says the file is damaged or incomplete and FL so then i uninstalled FL and now i cant reinstall it. is there an easy fix to this or did i mess this up beyond repair?