Native Access - problem rendering fonts/background

Questions about Wine on Linux
soqru

Native Access - problem rendering fonts/background

Post by soqru »

I am trying to run Native Instruments Native Access (gateway for authorising VSTs) but hitting a rendering problem in versions 1.13.3 and 1.13.5 (latest). See screenshot. Installs fine. Functionality of the application appears to be fine as sometimes the text fields for logging in to Native Access are visible allowing me to type a username and password and click submit, but that and the next page are blank.

I have tried changing my graphics driver (Intel), installed as many packages/fonts as I can, changing all settings in wine including running in both 32 and 64 bit WINEPREFIXes, to no avail.

Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

Arch Linux
KDE Plasma 5.23.0
Attachments
native_access_blank.png
ChrisSassy

Re: Native Access - problem rendering fonts/background

Post by ChrisSassy »

Hi,

since this post is a couple months old: Have you tried to update WINE recently and/or tried wine-staging? I'm on 5.15.12-arch1-1 and wine-staging 7.0rc4-1 on a business laptop and it works. Except for the direct installation of Plug-Ins, but I also found a workaround for that.
What graphics card and driver do you use? To find out the graphics card, type:

Code: Select all

sudo lspci | grep -i VGA

Also: The google noto-fonts have solved a lot of issues for me, not just in WINE but also in the browser. (extra/noto-fonts and 3 more). Might want to try that. Make sure you don't have any special amendments or workarounds applied via winetricks or the likes.
Cheers