L"System.Windows.Interactivity" preventing app start

Questions about Wine on Linux
eisbargfx

L"System.Windows.Interactivity" preventing app start

Post by eisbargfx »

The app I am trying to run has a start splash with a "begin" button on it to start for the first time. However, this button that should start the app does nothing except highlight itself in a dotted box. As far as I can tell, the process/servoce in the title, Windows.Interactivity, is the only thing stopping it currently. Here is the terminal log immediately after pressing the button:

Code: Select all

0100:fixme:msvcp:_Locinfo__Locinfo_ctor_cat_cstr (000000000041D480 1 C) semi-stub
0100:fixme:msvcp:_Locinfo__Locinfo_ctor_cat_cstr (000000000041D470 1 C) semi-stub
0100:fixme:msvcp:_Locinfo__Locinfo_ctor_cat_cstr (000000000041D470 1 C) semi-stub
0100:fixme:crypt:SystemFunction041 (000000001BE3F468, 10, 0): stub [RtlDecryptMemory]
0100:fixme:path:parse_url failed to parse L"System.Windows.Interactivity"
Some further information:
-I am running the app off konsole with the command "WINEPREFIX=~/captureone wine $HOME'/captureone/drive_c/Program Files/Capture One/Capture One 21/CaptureOne.exe'' in order to force it on the captureone prefix. This is done because the default prefix does not launch the app, for unrelated reasons I have suspicions of.
-My winecfg settings are as follows - Applications:Default Settings, Windows 10; Libraries:*mscoree (native); everything else in winecfg is default.
-The full terminal output of the command is quite long, taking up most of Konsole's gui buffer, but I can upload it to a pastebin if it is needed.
-captureone has a working .NET installation, of (i believe) every version up to 4.7.2. Accomplished with "WINEPREFIX=~/captureone winetricks dotnet472", and other than the already mentioned winecfg settings that is the only other manual change I have made to the prefix.

Now to admit, Capture One Pro, the app I'm running, is not very friendly with wine to say the least. All but one of it's AppDB entries are rated as Garbage, to give an idea. However, I've at least managed to get it to launch, so I'm going to keep pushing forwards with this until I can at least see how much of the app proper is broken. Cheers to anyone who takes the time to help me with this!