How to remove the outline of wine application when it is under another application

Questions about Wine on Linux
wureka

How to remove the outline of wine application when it is under another application

Post by wureka »

I have a windows application LINE. I manage to run it in WINE in Linux.

When I open another gnome application, say Opera browser, and make the browser on top of LINE. Here is a problem. As you can see the below snapeshot, the outline of LINE is still be seen and clickable within Opera browser, even LINE is under Opera. I mean the outline of LINE within Opera should disappear just like the portion of LINE covered by Opera.

No matter what application I make on top of LINE. the outline of LINE is always be seen and clickable. When I click the outline of LINE, LINE becomes the focus window. This is very annoying.
GPrhp.png

However, if I open other windows application, say WINSCP, it won't have this problem.

So, is there any way or configuration in WINE that I make the outline of LINE (or windows applications?) disappear when it is under another application?
Attachments
GPrhp.png
DarkShadow44
Level 8
Level 8

Re: How to remove the outline of wine application when it is under another application

Post by DarkShadow44 »

Please see https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=34631, there is currently no fix.