Need help installing Dreamweaver (Any version) I am desperate

Questions about Wine on Linux
belliusmaximus

Need help installing Dreamweaver (Any version) I am desperate

Post by belliusmaximus »

Hi all!

All I need to be fully functional on Linux Mint is Dreamweaver (can be 8 or any version after). But, I spent a LONG time messing with Wine and installing stuff and nothing seems to work, nothing. No program ever runs. Always tons of errors.

Can anyone help me? What am I doing wrong? Here is what I done!

I used the terminal sudo command to install the 64 bit wine.

Then I just grabbed my photoshop elements 12 setup folder that I install on windows 10 all the time, and installed on wine using the "wine setup.exe" command. The installation shows few errors, but installs. I ended up with the shortcut on my desktop. However it doesn't open. I get several errors.

The dreamweaver I have here doesn't even install. I got 8 and CC 2017 because I heard they are gold on the Wine list.

What am I doing wrong? Please! I can't stand windows anymore! Disk at 99% usage and forced updates.
belliusmaximus

Re: Need help installing Dreamweaver (Any version) I am desperate

Post by belliusmaximus »

I can't find any option to edit my post :D

I managed to install dreamweaver 8, works great. But I need Any of the CS versions to run. Does anyone know of a place that gives step by step instructions to get it to work? As well as what version. The wine site says cs6 works in gold quality, but mine won't even install.