Wine Kythera_Inspector 126 + SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth Error

Questions about Wine on Linux
paddyyyyyyyyy

Wine Kythera_Inspector 126 + SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth Error

Post by paddyyyyyyyyy »

Englisch/English

Good Morning. I use Wine under Linux (Ubuntu 04/20/02 Server) to run a miscreated server, which, according to WineHQ, should also work. However, the following errors occur with me, which I do not know how to fix.

Code: Select all

Miscreated:~$ wine-stable steamapps/common/MiscreatedServer/Bin64_dedicated/MiscreatedServer.exe
Authorized application Z:\home\miscreated\steamapps\common\MiscreatedServer\Bin64_dedicated\MiscreatedServer.exe is disabled in the firewall.
Authorized application Z:\home\miscreated\steamapps\common\MiscreatedServer\Bin64_dedicated\MiscreatedServer.exe is now enabled in the firewall.
Failed to load library Kythera_Inspector: 126
002d:err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
eac_server.dll [x64] :: hModule: 000000004E8C0000 dwReason: 1 lpvReserved: 

Can someone help me?

Best regards paddyyyyyyyyy

----------------------------------

Deutsch/German
Moinmoin. Ich benutze Wine unter Linux (Ubuntu 20.04.02 Server) um einen Miscreated-Server laufen zu lassen, was laut WineHQ auch funktionieren soll. Allerdings treten bei mir folgende Fehler auf, welche ich nicht zu beheben weiß.

Code: Select all

Miscreated:~$ wine-stable steamapps/common/MiscreatedServer/Bin64_dedicated/MiscreatedServer.exe
Authorized application Z:\home\miscreated\steamapps\common\MiscreatedServer\Bin64_dedicated\MiscreatedServer.exe is disabled in the firewall.
Authorized application Z:\home\miscreated\steamapps\common\MiscreatedServer\Bin64_dedicated\MiscreatedServer.exe is now enabled in the firewall.
Failed to load library Kythera_Inspector: 126
002d:err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
eac_server.dll [x64] :: hModule: 000000004E8C0000 dwReason: 1 lpvReserved: 

Kann mir evtl. jemand weiterhelfen?

Lg Patrick
invisible kid
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Wine Kythera_Inspector 126 + SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth Error

Post by invisible kid »

That sounds like missing 32 bit gnutls package. I don't know the exact version or the exact command, but you also need to get that working for battle.net, and here are examples for getting battle.net working:

https://github.com/lutris/docs/blob/mas ... tle.Net.md

From the webpage:

Ubuntu: libgnutls30:i386 libldap-2.4-2:i386 libgpg-error0:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386

That info might be out of date, it might not, but should get you going in the right direction.
invisible kid
Level 5
Level 5

Re: Wine Kythera_Inspector 126 + SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth Error

Post by invisible kid »

Oops! I misremembered the package needed to address a missing or outdated ntlm_auth is winbind not gnutls. Reminded by the correct answer in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35386&sid=4aa22d9a3 ... c4941330dd