Misterius wine error (makes no sence)

Questions about Wine on Linux
null234

Misterius wine error (makes no sence)

Post by null234 »

Hello everyone,
I am not a newbie in wine related stuff,
that being said lets continue with the error that greatly confuses me.
i have been searching the internet for every single thread about this now without result,
my problem is i have installed photoshop cc 2020 on a wineprefix and as soon as i try launching it, it instantly crashes with an error, which is related to missing dlls, now the problem, theese dlls are all there, located in the folder of photoshop and on top of that the whole program worked fine so far but then suddenly it has stopped working without any reason, it froze while being open, i had to force kill it, since that the dlls are suddenly missing.
I havent changed anything in the config or any related stuff, I have even reinstalled the program, wine and purged wine files.
wine doesnt want to find the dlls in the folder.
i am really confused about this and i cant really explain why wine isnt findign the dlls in the path of the executable.
i have tested every wine version so far (1-6) without any result.
i have also already found the bug report on this in wine 4.18 but it doesnt make sence at all since i have even tryed wine 6 without success, in the thread they talked about thet it was fixed in wine 4.19 but i tryed that too without success.
why does wine suddenly stop finding dlls in a certain path and isnt possible at all to get them back working, i even tryed copying them in win32 folder and wow64.
this isnt going into my head.
thanks for the help greets null.

Code: Select all

[03/30/21 03:47:59] - Running wine-4.9 Photoshop.exe (Working directory : /home/null234/.PlayOnLinux/wineprefix/pshop/drive_c/Program Files/Adobe Photoshop CC 2019)
0025:err:svchost:AddServiceElem failed to load library L"C:\\windows\\system32\\wevtsvc.dll", err=126
0025:err:svchost:wmain Failed to load requested group: L"LocalServiceNetworkRestricted"
000f:err:service:process_send_command service protocol error - failed to write pipe!
000f:fixme:service:scmdatabase_autostart_services Auto-start service L"Eventlog" failed to start: 1053
0027:err:module:import_dll Library gdiplus.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\\Photoshop.exe") not found
0027:err:module:import_dll Library gdiplus.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\\AdobeOwl.dll") not found
0027:err:module:import_dll Library AdobeOwl.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\\Photoshop.exe") not found
0027:err:module:import_dll Library gdiplus.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\\AdobeOwl.dll") not found
0027:err:module:import_dll Library AdobeOwl.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\\PlugPlugOwl.dll") not found
0027:err:module:import_dll Library PlugPlugOwl.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\\Photoshop.exe") not found
0027:err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Importing dlls for L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\\Photoshop.exe" failed, status c0000135
katonag
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Misterius wine error (makes no sence)

Post by katonag »