World Creator - 3D viewport problems

Questions about Wine on Linux
mzo
Level 2
Level 2

World Creator - 3D viewport problems

Post by mzo »

Hi,

I'm trying to run World Creator with Wine. I was able to start the app by using these prerequisites: vcrun2019 vcrun2012 vcrun2013 vcrun2010 fontsmooth=rgb gdiplus msxml3 msxml6 atmlib corefonts. Not sure these were all needed - I installed the app in various existing prefixes I had for other CG apps and the app worked in the prefix with these libraries installed.

The app works entirely except for most interactions with the 3D viewport. I can do the flyover navigation but orbit, zoom, and pan don't work. Also, with any tool that requires dragging items (such as manipulators) in the viewport, the mouse interaction with such handles doesn't work.

The app doesn't have a trial version for you to download. However, I'm attaching my terminal output. If anybody were able to understand from that if I'm missing any library or why the viewport malfunction happens, that would be great.

Thanks!

WCLogs.txt:
https://filebin.net/docht4gtnjypmofj/WC ... t=kfrehjo8

P.S I had to upload the text file on filebin as the forum uploaderr won't allow me to add .txt files or any other kind of text file for some reason.
mzo
Level 2
Level 2

Re: World Creator - 3D viewport problems

Post by mzo »

Sorry, I replied to my own post by accident -- I don't seem to be able to delete this reply.