Office 2010: windows behaviour

Questions about Wine on Linux
Opako
Level 3
Level 3

Office 2010: windows behaviour

Post by Opako »

So far MS Office 2010 behaved as below:
1. When I started Word, there was an icon for this open app in the task bar. (Just like it happens when I open Firefox).
2. When Word had the focus and I pressed Ctrl+Alt+D, Word disappeared and the desktop came to the foreground.
3. If Word had the focus and I pressed Alt+Tab, then the focus changed to another open program
4. If Word had the focus and I clicked on another open program in the task bar, then the focus changed to the other program

Now it is suddenly different:
1. When I start Word, there is no icon in the task bar for this open app.
2. When Word has the focus and I press Ctrl+Alt+D, then Word just stays in the foreground. So Ctrl+Alt+D does not work anymore.
3. When Word has the focus and I press Alt+Tab, I see what other programs are open, but I can't switch. Switching does not work. Also "Word" does not appear in the selection.
4. If Word has the focus and I clicked on another open program in the task bar, then the focus just stays on Word.

Even the following has already happened:
Word opened. A recently opened document opened. Trying to copy/past inside of this word document did not work. Writing did not work. Later it suddenly worked again.

I have another prefix. When I start an office program from the other prefix, it works the same as before in the first prefix.

What have I done? ActuTranslated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)ally nothing. Only in the graphics tab in winecfg I experimented with the screen resolution.
I also changed the style template to "Larissa classic".

Would appreciate some help. Thank you.