TT MAth Runtime Error

Questions about Wine on Linux
Post Reply
gpen
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by gpen » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 am

I'm trying to run TT math pre algebra via wine on arch linux, and I'm getting this error. Please help. This is my termianl output

Code: Select all

wine PreAlgebra.exe 
^X^C^C0028:err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out
0028:err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c000013a flags 0 addr 0xf7f34de9
[gpen@Grayson-Arch Pre-Algebra]$ wine PreAlgebra.exe 
0009:err:winediag:wined3d_dll_init Disabling 3D support.
0009:err:module:load_so_dll failed to load .so lib "/usr/bin/../lib32/wine/l3codeca.acm.so": libmpg123.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
0009:err:winediag:gnutls_initialize failed to load libgnutls, no support for encryption
0009:err:winediag:gnutls_initialize failed to load libgnutls, no support for pfx import/export
0009:err:module:load_so_dll failed to load .so lib "/usr/bin/../lib32/wine/winepulse.drv.so": libpulse.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} not registered
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} not registered
0009:err:ole:create_server class {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} not registered
0009:fixme:ole:CoGetClassObject CLSCTX_REMOTE_SERVER not supported
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} could be created for context 0x17
Attachments
DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20190726122354.png

User avatar
Bob Wya
Level 12
Level 12
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Cambridge
Contact:

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by Bob Wya » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:37 pm

gpen wrote:I'm trying to run TT math pre algebra via wine on arch linux, and I'm getting this error. Please help. This is my termianl output

Code: Select all

wine PreAlgebra.exe 
^X^C^C0028:err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out
0028:err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c000013a flags 0 addr 0xf7f34de9
[gpen@Grayson-Arch Pre-Algebra]$ wine PreAlgebra.exe 
0009:err:winediag:wined3d_dll_init Disabling 3D support.
0009:err:module:load_so_dll failed to load .so lib "/usr/bin/../lib32/wine/l3codeca.acm.so": libmpg123.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
0009:err:winediag:gnutls_initialize failed to load libgnutls, no support for encryption
0009:err:winediag:gnutls_initialize failed to load libgnutls, no support for pfx import/export
0009:err:module:load_so_dll failed to load .so lib "/usr/bin/../lib32/wine/winepulse.drv.so": libpulse.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
...
0009:fixme:ole:CoGetClassObject CLSCTX_REMOTE_SERVER not supported
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} could be created for context 0x17
@gpen

Hmm, where to start?!! :lol:

You're missing tls support, pulseaudio support, and opengl hardware acceleration.

See: I'm not sure if the CLSCTX_REMOTE_SERVER stub will be an issue?? It may not be important if remote access is an addon feature...

Bob

gpen
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by gpen » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:36 pm

Bob Wya wrote:
gpen wrote:I'm trying to run TT math pre algebra via wine on arch linux, and I'm getting this error. Please help. This is my termianl output

Code: Select all

wine PreAlgebra.exe 
^X^C^C0028:err:process:__wine_kernel_init boot event wait timed out
0028:err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c000013a flags 0 addr 0xf7f34de9
[gpen@Grayson-Arch Pre-Algebra]$ wine PreAlgebra.exe 
0009:err:winediag:wined3d_dll_init Disabling 3D support.
0009:err:module:load_so_dll failed to load .so lib "/usr/bin/../lib32/wine/l3codeca.acm.so": libmpg123.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
0009:err:winediag:gnutls_initialize failed to load libgnutls, no support for encryption
0009:err:winediag:gnutls_initialize failed to load libgnutls, no support for pfx import/export
0009:err:module:load_so_dll failed to load .so lib "/usr/bin/../lib32/wine/winepulse.drv.so": libpulse.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
...
0009:fixme:ole:CoGetClassObject CLSCTX_REMOTE_SERVER not supported
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} could be created for context 0x17
@gpen

Hmm, where to start?!! :lol:

You're missing tls support, pulseaudio support, and opengl hardware acceleration.

See: I'm not sure if the CLSCTX_REMOTE_SERVER stub will be an issue?? It may not be important if remote access is an addon feature...

Bob

Sry, I'm a wine noob, could you explain what exactly I need?
I have a very messy wine install.

User avatar
Bob Wya
Level 12
Level 12
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Cambridge
Contact:

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by Bob Wya » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:35 am

gpen wrote:...

Sry, I'm a wine noob, could you explain what exactly I need?
I have a very messy wine install.
I've posted direct links to the sections in the Arch Wiki Wine page - that tell you what Arch Linux packages you may be missing!!
You may want to reconsider your choice to run Arch Linux, if you can't cope with processing that information! :lol:

I have no idea what you mean by the phrase: "messy wine install"; but that certainly doesn't inspire confidence! :mrgreen:
The 3 Wiki links I gave simply reference native Linux dependencies, of the wine package, that you are likely missing (typically 32-bit variants of 64-bit packages).

Bob

gpen
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by gpen » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:18 am

Bob Wya wrote:
gpen wrote:...

Sry, I'm a wine noob, could you explain what exactly I need?
I have a very messy wine install.
I've posted direct links to the sections in the Arch Wiki Wine page - that tell you what Arch Linux packages you may be missing!!
You may want to reconsider your choice to run Arch Linux, if you can't cope with processing that information! :lol:

I have no idea what you mean by the phrase: "messy wine install"; but that certainly doesn't inspire confidence! :mrgreen:
The 3 Wiki links I gave simply reference native Linux dependencies, of the wine package, that you are likely missing (typically 32-bit variants of 64-bit packages).

Bob
I already have all of the packages you sent me on the arch wiki. So I'm saying is there something on the page i'm missing. btw what is tls?

gpen
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by gpen » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:21 am

I already have
Arch Wiki: Wine - Graphics drivers
Arch Wiki: Wine - Sound
Arch Wiki: Wine - Other libraries
I just reinstalled them.
Idk what tls is. or how to install opengl.

gpen
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by gpen » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:05 am

Btw my error message is a bit shorter than it was.

Code: Select all

0009:err:winediag:wined3d_dll_init Disabling 3D support.
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} not registered
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} not registered
0009:err:ole:create_server class {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} not registered
0009:fixme:ole:CoGetClassObject CLSCTX_REMOTE_SERVER not supported
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} could be created for context 0x17

User avatar
Bob Wya
Level 12
Level 12
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Cambridge
Contact:

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by Bob Wya » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:36 pm

@gpen

I can't advise any further without knowing what graphics card and driver you are using.
Can you post the output from:

Code: Select all

glxinfo -B
Thanks
Bob

gpen
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by gpen » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:27 am

Code: Select all

 Vendor: Intel Open Source Technology Center (0x8086)
    Device: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Sandybridge Mobile  (0x106)
    Version: 19.1.4
    Accelerated: yes
    Video memory: 1536MB
    Unified memory: yes
    Preferred profile: core (0x1)
    Max core profile version: 3.3
    Max compat profile version: 3.0
    Max GLES1 profile version: 1.1
    Max GLES[23] profile version: 3.0
Thanks

User avatar
Bob Wya
Level 12
Level 12
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:40 pm
Location: Cambridge
Contact:

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by Bob Wya » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:22 am

That iGP should be OK, for your less demanding applications...

Do make sure you have the:

Code: Select all

lib32-mesa
package installed. See: Arch Wiki: Intel graphics.

You may be affected by this bug: Bug 47565 - winetricks vcrun* verbs fail with Wine 4.12(+).
To test this, please trying rolling back to the wine-4.11 or wine-staging-4.11 packages.

Thanks
Bob

gpen
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

Re: TT MAth Runtime Error

Post by gpen » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:29 am

I got lib32-mesa and rolled back to 4.11 and this is my error message

Code: Select all

0009:err:winediag:wined3d_dll_init Disabling 3D support.
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} not registered
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} not registered
0009:err:ole:create_server class {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} not registered
0009:fixme:ole:CoGetClassObject CLSCTX_REMOTE_SERVER not supported
0009:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {96749377-3391-11d2-9ee3-00c04f797396} could be created for context 0x17
:evil:

Post Reply