WineHQ
Wine Forums

Board index » WineHQ » Wine Help » Linux

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:04 am 

Hello,

I tried to start SCP - Containment Breach v1.3.7 with patch on Wine but it doesn't work. Whenever I start it on Wine, it shows me a message box containing this text: Memory Access Violation

I searched for this problem on Google and I found a solution. I have to start it in the fullscreen mode. I tried it and it doesn't work.
The message didn't come back but suddenly it came a black screen and nothing happened.

What can I do to make it work?

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:03 pm 

I was having that problem too on linux. I have looked everywhere on the internet to find a solution but I did not find one. So I decided to try to solve it myself. I have found a solution! It is simple, in the game directory there is an options.ini file. Just open it with any text editor and then go down to where it says "enable vram = 0" and change it to "enable vram = 1". After that go to where it says "play startup video = true" and change it to "play startup video = false". It should work perfectly after that! If it did not work then just tell me and I will try to figure out another method.

Your Welcome!
-Fathergorgi :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » WineHQ » Wine Help » Linux