CountStarlight
Level 2
Level 2

Make the wine's windows on the top of all windows

Post by CountStarlight »

wine: 3.1
system: Archlinux
desktop: kde

I installed a Chinese chat program(https://github.com/countstarlight/deepin-wine-tim-arch) with wine, It has a tray icon. When I click the tray icon to call the window, if it not have a window before, will create a window on the top, but if it has a window before(minimized), the minimized windows will pop up but at the bottom of all other windows(browser, file manager..)
How to make the window at the top?
dimesio

Re: Make the wine's windows on the top of all windows

Post by dimesio »

Have you tried unchecking the "Allow the window manager to control the windows" box on the Graphics tab in winecfg?

If that doesn't fix it, then you should experiment with KWin's individual window/application controls, which can be accessed by right-clicking the window's title bar, selecting More Actions, and then selecting either Special Window Settings or Special Application Settings (I'm not sure which would be appropriate in this case).
CountStarlight
Level 2
Level 2

Re: Make the wine's windows on the top of all windows

Post by CountStarlight »

dimesio wrote:Have you tried unchecking the "Allow the window manager to control the windows" box on the Graphics tab in winecfg?

If that doesn't fix it, then you should experiment with KWin's individual window/application controls, which can be accessed by right-clicking the window's title bar, selecting More Actions, and then selecting either Special Window Settings or Special Application Settings (I'm not sure which would be appropriate in this case).
:D Thank you for your answer, I have let the user to test, if there is any problem I will tell you immediately.