Access 2007 runtime

Questions about Wine on Linux
Nabuky

Access 2007 runtime

Post by Nabuky »

Hello, I'm a newbie with Wine and I need help.

I have problems with the execution of Access 2007 Runtime in Wine 2.0 on Ubuntu Mate 16.04
I managed to run the .accde file and avoid the initial security message, but I could not make the execution of events work in the application, and therefore the VBA code is not executed.
The application correctly displays the first expected screen and then gives an error message when an event occurs.

I have tried with the events On_Open, On_Click, On_Timer, all give the same error:
"The expression xxxxxxxx you enterd the event property setting produced the following error."
"The expression may not result in the name of a macro, the name of a user-defined function, or [Event Procedure]."
"Ther may have been an error evaluating the function, event, or macro."

I have tried activating the option Access Runtime 2007 in winetricks (art2kmin), also about clean wine I installed the executable Access Runtime 2007, which had been previously checked on win XP along with my application and it works fine.
I have also tried modifying the launcher, wine + start + acc + app and only with wine + acc + app
Why can not I run the Access 2007 Runtime events?
Has anyone tried Access 2007 Runtime on wine 2.0?

Thanks.