Control my computer and install wine for me, thanks!

Questions about Wine on Linux
JamesJJ

Control my computer and install wine for me, thanks!

Post by JamesJJ »

use me, I'll give you the teamviewer login. I have Linux Mint 18.2 Cinnamon and would like Wine stable installed (or beta if it's working ok). I have a fresh Linux Mint install with a few minor changes.

Will you help? (telling me to learn is not helping, go away you)

Thanks!

JJ
dimesio

Re: Control my computer and install wine for me, thanks!

Post by dimesio »

While you're at it, why don't you give us your mother's maiden name, your pet's name, and the password to your bank account?

Handing control of your computer over to some random stranger you bumped into on a forum would be very foolish. And if you've managed to install TeamViewer on your computer then you already know how to use your package manager and should be able to install Wine yourself.
JamesJJ

Post by JamesJJ »

dimesio wrote:While you're at it, why don't you give us your mother's maiden name, your pet's name, and the password to your bank account?

Handing control of your computer over to some random stranger you bumped into on a forum would be very foolish. And if you've managed to install TeamViewer on your computer then you already know how to use your package manager and should be able to install Wine yourself.
I wake up every day and take my chances.
Bob Wya
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Bob Wya »

Rather obvious trolling... But made me lauff none the less... :mrgreen:
The reference to using Linux Mint was perfect. 8)