wine: failed to map the shared user data: c0000018

Questions about Wine on Linux
Lapin18

Post by Lapin18 »

Hello
I possess a waiter(server) dedicated at stable So You Start Debian 8.7 (Jessie ( oldstable )) (64bits
I followed a tutoriel to install(settle) a game(set,play) Farming Simulator by following this tutoriel.

I followed well the procedure to install(settle), my xclock in test works, but as soon as I make: winecfg I have this error message:

Could help me svp because I do not find solution. Sorry if the translation is bad I used Reverso.net for the translation.
Thank you.
jkfloris
Level 12
Level 12

Re: wine: failed to map the shared user data: c0000018

Post by jkfloris »

Lapin18 wrote:Hello
I possess a waiter(server) dedicated at stable So You Start Debian 8.7 (Jessie ( oldstable )) (64bits
Which Wine version do you use? Debian Old-stable has version 1.6 or 1.8. Both are very old.
I followed a tutoriel to install(settle) a game(set,play) Farming Simulator by following this tutoriel.
Which tutorial?
I followed well the procedure to install(settle), my xclock in test works, but as soon as I make: winecfg I have this error message:
Can you post the complete output, not only the last line?
Could help me svp because I do not find solution. Sorry if the translation is bad I used Reverso.net for the translation.
Thank you.
Maybe you can use https://www.deepl.com/translator