Steam crashing

Questions about Wine on Linux
Zeikcied

Steam crashing

Post by Zeikcied »

Lutris added Wine Staging 2.12 to their Wine list, so I decided to install Steam via Lutris and run it with Staging 2.12. I've been desperately trying to get Fire Pro Wrestling World to run under Wine, and I have barely even been able to test it due to the Steam update on the 10th breaking compatibility.

However, Steam will randomly crash. I had this happen the few times I was able to run it before the July 10th update, and it seems to be the same error in the logs Lutris keeps.

Code: Select all

p11-kit: couldn't load module: /usr/lib32/pkcs11/gnome-keyring-pkcs11.so: /usr/lib32/pkcs11/gnome-keyring-pkcs11.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
ntlm_auth: relocation error: /usr/lib64/libsamba-credentials.so.0: symbol GSS_KRB5_CRED_NO_CI_FLAGS_X, version gssapi_krb5_2_MIT not defined in file libgssapi_krb5.so.2 with link time reference
[0712/015845:ERROR:network_change_notifier_win.cc(170)] WSALookupServiceBegin failed with: 8
ntlm_auth: relocation error: /usr/lib64/libsamba-credentials.so.0: symbol GSS_KRB5_CRED_NO_CI_FLAGS_X, version gssapi_krb5_2_MIT not defined in file libgssapi_krb5.so.2 with link time reference
I'm no expert, so I have no clue what to make of this.