FL Studio Problem

Questions about Wine on Linux
SilentStrikerTH

FL Studio Problem

Post by SilentStrikerTH »

So I wasn't sure what forum to ask this on since there are actually three different company products involved in my problem. If a different forum would be better to ask on let me know, but I think this should be good.

I have a Scarlett 2i2 usb audio interface that I use to record audio. It has two inputs, both are xlr (or 1/4 if you want) and it plugs in by usb. I use this in combination with fl studio through wine to record songs and stuff. Previously, I was able to use both of the xlr inputs to record two things at the same time, in fl you just go to a channel and select either input 1 or input 2. I have no clue what changed but now only input 1 works in fl. If you select input 2 nothing comes through. I know it is not a problem with the 2i2 because it has a light that tell me when its getting input. What is even weirder is if in fl studio i select input 1 and 2 (running them stereo one track) 2 works, it just only comes through the right channel (input 1 is the left channel). I don't expect anyone to have had this experience before but if someone could give me some ideas as to what to try to do that would be so very much appreciated! I think its a routing problem, I'm not sure if it is a wine problem or an fl studio problem though.

Thanks so much for any help!