LoL wont let me connect to the store anymore

Questions about Wine on Linux
Triple1Truth
Level 1
Level 1

LoL wont let me connect to the store anymore

Post by Triple1Truth »

I was using PlayonLinux at the time, but then out of nowhere when I wanted to connect to the League of Legends champion store, I was greeted by this window that says Authentication Required and it asked me to insert my username and password. Regardless of what usernames and passwords I put it, it won't let me access the store. I uninstalled and reinstalled League of Legends on PlayOnLinux(Wine 1.9.2-LOL), and it still happened. I then uninstalled League of Legends and install it on my own Wine prefix( Wine 1.9.5 and Wine 1.9.6 32-Bit)

I have wininet and ie8 installed in the wineprefix if that helps. I have even disabled wininet as some people say it causes conflicts in LoL.

This is the window with authentication required when I try to go to the champion store.

dimesio

Re: LoL wont let me connect to the store anymore

Post by dimesio »

That sounds like the problem mentioned in https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=36423#c19. The user there was advised to file a new bug for that, but AFAICT, hasn't. You should file one.
zekkh

Post by zekkh »

I'm having the same problem, if to solve please post here
zekkh

Post by zekkh »

I solved this problem, follow the steps
Enter the shop by clicking the initial part:
-Click Where Lissandra or Katarina, In your area may be other champions, usually there is at the top Some items to buy at the store, there you can buy runes and champions: D
img.jpg