KeyPad Number is not Working whith XRDP

Questions about Wine on Linux
avaiemotta

KeyPad Number is not Working whith XRDP

Post by avaiemotta »

Hello All,

I'm facing dificult trying to use the keypad number when I access my Linux via XRDP with Wine opening Windows Application. On local Machine, everything is working fine, When I launch my Windows application, all keys are working, but when I access via XRDP the numbers stop working, but if I open LibreOffice (Writer, Calc, ...) the keypad Numbers are working good, but when I open the Windows Application, the keypad number stop working. Any guess?

Thanks to all in advance.
dimesio

Re: KeyPad Number is not Working whith XRDP

Post by dimesio »

https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=33414

The bug report hasn't been updated in a couple of years. You didn't mention what Wine version you're using. If it's not the latest development release, upgrade, and if the problem is still present, add a comment stating that to the bug report.
avaiemotta

Post by avaiemotta »

Sorry by that. I'm running Linux Ubuntu Server 15.04 with XFCE4 Desktop and Wine 1.7.50 and XRDP for Remote Access. I just finish a fresh instalation of Ubuntu Server 15.04, XFCE desktop and Wine 1.7.50, still the same issue, the keypad number doesn't work when open Windows Application with wine Remotely, on local it works very well. The problem comes when I access the application remotely.

Thanks in advance.
avaiemotta

Post by avaiemotta »

Hello... Nobody has the same poblem? It is just me? Should I run any other wine version?
dimesio

Post by dimesio »

I already pointed you to the existing bug report and asked you to leave a comment there stating that this was still an issue in current Wine.
avaiemotta

Post by avaiemotta »

Ok, done. Thanks.