Problems running Torchlight 1 (white character models)

Questions about Wine on Linux
unslaved

Problems running Torchlight 1 (white character models)

Post by unslaved »

Greetings this is my first post on the wine forums, although I have contributed to the App DB. I recently got the first Torchlight game and got the client up and running fine in Wine Version 1.4.1 The only problem Im having now is my main character, the npcs and the monsters are all showing up white its like I cant see any textures on the models. The only workaround I could find online after tons of searching is opening the terminal and issuing "winetricks glsl=disabled" command this only fixes the problem slightly as all the character models are still mostly white. Everything else works fine just this problem. Could anyone shed some light on this and help me? Also im running an i5-3230 with intel hd 4000 graphics laptop. On a side not ive also tried installing the game under Playon Linux using the GOG Torchlight script and the regular Torchlight script that come with POL. Trying both of those I cant even get the client to open up for some reason??? It gives me errors and crashes. So using 1.4.1 out of POL with regular install works. Any thoughts? thanks!