installing appinstaller or msix

Questions about Wine on Linux
Post Reply
eximalus
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:51 am

installing appinstaller or msix

Post by eximalus » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:52 am

I would like to install this in wine but can not figure out how to do

https://tvd-packages.tradingview.com/st ... pinstaller

invisible kid
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by invisible kid » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:33 pm

I was able to get the windows installer file by going here and then selecting windows:
https://www.tradingview.com/desktop/
The file should be TradingView.msix
When I clicked your link it downloaded:
TradingView.appinstaller
That file contains a reference to:
https://tvd-packages.tradingview.com/st ... gView.msix
so you can do a

Code: Select all

wget https://tvd-packages.tradingview.com/stable/1.0.13/win32/x64/TradingView.msix
I usually run msi install files by doing:

Code: Select all

wine msiexec /i TradingView.msix
Good Luck! Hopefully this gets you going, if not, post an update.

eximalus
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:51 am

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by eximalus » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:03 am

invisible kid wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:33 pm
I was able to get the windows installer file by going here and then selecting windows:
https://www.tradingview.com/desktop/
The file should be TradingView.msix
When I clicked your link it downloaded:
TradingView.appinstaller
That file contains a reference to:
https://tvd-packages.tradingview.com/st ... gView.msix
so you can do a

Code: Select all

wget https://tvd-packages.tradingview.com/stable/1.0.13/win32/x64/TradingView.msix
I usually run msi install files by doing:

Code: Select all

wine msiexec /i TradingView.msix
Good Luck! Hopefully this gets you going, if not, post an update.
wine msiexec /i TradingView.msix not working

invisible kid
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by invisible kid » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:07 pm

We are going to need more information. See if you can capture any logs or any error messages wine produces. Also check if there is any info on WineHQ about this specific app. I can't check right now.

eximalus
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:51 am

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by eximalus » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:41 pm

invisible kid wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:07 pm
We are going to need more information. See if you can capture any logs or any error messages wine produces. Also check if there is any info on WineHQ about this specific app. I can't check right now.

Code: Select all

wine msiexec /i TradingView.msix
0034:err:menubuilder:write_freedesktop_mime_type_entry error writing file L"\\\\?\\Z:\\home\\xyz\\.local\\share\\mime\\packages\\x-wine-extension-/bzw.xml"
0034:err:menubuilder:write_freedesktop_association_entry error writing association file L"\\\\?\\Z:\\home\\xyz\\.local\\share\\applications\\wine-extension-/bzw.desktop"
0108:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet

invisible kid
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by invisible kid » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:44 am

Hmm. I did google some of that and came across this:

viewtopic.php?t=5703

Starting with a new wine prefix helped them over the initial issue, then it turned out to be write permissions.

I would try with a brand new prefix. You can either use environment variables, or one simple way is to rename your current prefix ex.: ~/.wine => ~/.wine_hold and then just run the program.

It could be that you don't have write permissions somewhere. A possible quick way to test this is run as root just this once to see if that allows it to work.

These are just suggestions, hope you are able to resolve.

jkfloris
Level 12
Level 12
Posts: 2129
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:10 am

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by jkfloris » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:59 am

I don't think msix files can be installed with msiexec.
Fortunately, you can extract the msix file using 7z. After that it is possible to run (with wine-devel) TradingView.exe.

eximalus
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:51 am

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by eximalus » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:33 am

jkfloris wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:59 am
I don't think msix files can be installed with msiexec.
Fortunately, you can extract the msix file using 7z. After that it is possible to run (with wine-devel) TradingView.exe.
7z extracted it but I get these errors from wine-devel:

Code: Select all

$ /opt/wine-devel/bin/wine --version
wine-7.14

$ /opt/wine-devel/bin/wine TradingView.exe
002c:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
003c:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0034:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0048:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
006c:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0074:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0084:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
0098:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0084:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
0084:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
0084:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
00b8:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0024:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
00dc:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
00e4:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0034:err:menubuilder:write_freedesktop_mime_type_entry error writing file L"\\\\?\\Z:\\home\\xyz\\.local\\share\\mime\\packages\\x-wine-extension-/bzw.xml"
0034:err:menubuilder:write_freedesktop_association_entry error writing association file L"\\\\?\\Z:\\home\\xyz\\.local\\share\\applications\\wine-extension-/bzw.desktop"
010c:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
010c:err:winediag:ntlm_check_version ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
010c:err:ntlm:ntlm_LsaApInitializePackage no NTLM support, expect problems
0110:fixme:process:NtQueryInformationProcess (0xffffffffffffffff,info_class=49,0x2e4fc38,0x00000008,(nil)) Unknown information class
010c:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
010c:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!

010c:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000001AA0024CE70, 16) stub
010c:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F57C, 0000000000000000 000000000081F578
010c:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F57C 0000000000000000 000000000081F578) returning a dummy value (current locale)
010c:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F57C, 000000000081F562 000000000081F578
010c:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F57C 000000000081F562 000000000081F578) returning a dummy value (current locale)
010c:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0134:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetThreadInitializationType FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000A13FE10
010c:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetProcessTerminationMethod FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000081E6F0

invisible kid
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by invisible kid » Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:02 pm

jkfloris wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:59 am
I don't think msix files can be installed with msiexec.
Fortunately, you can extract the msix file using 7z. After that it is possible to run (with wine-devel) TradingView.exe.
Oops! Thx.

Code: Select all

010c:err:winediag:ntlm_check_version ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
010c:err:ntlm:ntlm_LsaApInitializePackage no NTLM support, expect problems
You'll have to fix this to move forward. If you use a package manager, installing winbind should do it. If you aren't using a package manager(LFS for example), you will have to install samba if I am remembering correctly.

eximalus
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:51 am

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by eximalus » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:23 am

invisible kid wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:02 pm
jkfloris wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:59 am
I don't think msix files can be installed with msiexec.
Fortunately, you can extract the msix file using 7z. After that it is possible to run (with wine-devel) TradingView.exe.
Oops! Thx.

Code: Select all

010c:err:winediag:ntlm_check_version ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
010c:err:ntlm:ntlm_LsaApInitializePackage no NTLM support, expect problems
You'll have to fix this to move forward. If you use a package manager, installing winbind should do it. If you aren't using a package manager(LFS for example), you will have to install samba if I am remembering correctly.
sudo apt install winbind

then:

Code: Select all

$ env  WINEPREFIX="/home/xyz/.wine_msix" /opt/wine-devel/bin/wine64 TradingView.exe
wine: created the configuration directory '/home/xyz/.wine_msix'
002c:fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
0048:fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
0050:fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
0048:err:ole:StdMarshalImpl_MarshalInterface Failed to create ifstub, hr 0x80004002
0048:err:ole:CoMarshalInterface Failed to marshal the interface {6d5140c1-7436-11ce-8034-00aa006009fa}, hr 0x80004002
0048:err:ole:apartment_get_local_server_stream Failed: 0x80004002
0048:err:ole:start_rpcss Failed to open RpcSs service
0050:err:ole:StdMarshalImpl_MarshalInterface Failed to create ifstub, hr 0x80004002
0050:err:ole:CoMarshalInterface Failed to marshal the interface {6d5140c1-7436-11ce-8034-00aa006009fa}, hr 0x80004002
0050:err:ole:apartment_get_local_server_stream Failed: 0x80004002
0050:fixme:imm:ImeSetActiveContext (000000000001002C, 0): stub
0050:fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0000000000010020, 000000000001002C): stub
002c:fixme:imm:ImeSetActiveContext (000000000001004C, 1): stub
002c:fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (000000000001004A, 000000000001004C): stub
0094:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0094:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
0094:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
009c:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
009c:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
009c:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
009c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
009c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
009c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
009c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
00a4:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
00ac:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
00ac:fixme:font:freetype_set_outline_text_metrics failed to read full_nameW for font L"Ani"!
00b4:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
00bc:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
00ac:fixme:imm:ImeSetActiveContext (000000000001009C, 1): stub
00ac:fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0000000000020094, 000000000001009C): stub
00bc:fixme:imm:ImeSetActiveContext (0000000000020098, 1): stub
00bc:fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (00000000000300A2, 0000000000020098): stub
00c4:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
00cc:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
009c:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 5)
009c:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 5)
00cc:fixme:imm:ImeSetActiveContext (0000000000030098, 1): stub
00cc:fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (00000000000700AC, 0000000000030098): stub
0094:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 1)
0094:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 1)
00d4:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
00e4:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
00fc:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0118:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0118:fixme:msg:pack_message msg 14 (WM_ERASEBKGND) not supported yet
0120:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0134:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0148:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
wine: configuration in L"/home/xyz/.wine_msix" has been updated.
0148:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
0148:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
0148:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
0178:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0024:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
019c:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0024:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
01a0:fixme:process:NtQueryInformationProcess (0xffffffffffffffff,info_class=49,0x2e4fc38,0x00000008,(nil)) Unknown information class
0024:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!

0024:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000002F00024CE70, 16) stub
0024:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F57C, 0000000000000000 000000000081F578
0024:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F57C 0000000000000000 000000000081F578) returning a dummy value (current locale)
0024:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F57C, 000000000081F562 000000000081F578
0024:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F57C 000000000081F562 000000000081F578) returning a dummy value (current locale)
01b0:fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information in the registry for +0430, bias -210, std (d/m/y): 22/09/2022, dlt (d/m/y): 22/03/2022
0024:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
01dc:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetThreadInitializationType FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000A13FE10
0024:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetProcessTerminationMethod FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000081E6F0
can you run TradingView.exe yourself?

invisible kid
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by invisible kid » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 am

I wasn't able to run it either. First I tried in my current prefix. That didn't work so I ran it with a new prefix. Here is my output from that:

Code: Select all

wine TradingView.exe 
wine: created the configuration directory '/home/xxx/.wine'
002c:fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
002c:fixme:winediag:LdrInitializeThunk wine-staging 6.19 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
002c:fixme:winediag:LdrInitializeThunk Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
0048:fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
0050:fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
0048:err:ole:StdMarshalImpl_MarshalInterface Failed to create ifstub, hr 0x80004002
0048:err:ole:CoMarshalInterface Failed to marshal the interface {6d5140c1-7436-11ce-8034-00aa006009fa}, hr 0x80004002
0048:err:ole:apartment_get_local_server_stream Failed: 0x80004002
0050:err:ole:StdMarshalImpl_MarshalInterface Failed to create ifstub, hr 0x80004002
0050:err:ole:CoMarshalInterface Failed to marshal the interface {6d5140c1-7436-11ce-8034-00aa006009fa}, hr 0x80004002
0050:err:ole:apartment_get_local_server_stream Failed: 0x80004002
0050:err:ole:start_rpcss Failed to open RpcSs service
0078:err:winedevice:ServiceMain Failed to load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\win32k.sys"
0078:err:winedevice:ServiceMain Failed to load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\drivers\\dxgkrnl.sys"
0078:err:winedevice:ServiceMain Failed to load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\drivers\\dxgmms1.sys"
0084:err:winspool:DocumentPropertiesW Could not load config module for L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series"
0084:fixme:winspool:AddPrinterW DocumentPropertiesW on printer L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series" fails
0084:err:winspool:DocumentPropertiesW Could not load config module for L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series"
008c:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
008c:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
008c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
008c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
008c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
008c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
0094:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 5)
0094:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 5)
008c:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 1)
008c:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 1)
wine: configuration in L"/home/xxx/.wine" has been updated.
0120:err:winspool:DocumentPropertiesW Could not load config module for L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series"
0120:fixme:winspool:AddPrinterW DocumentPropertiesW on printer L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series" fails
0120:err:winspool:DocumentPropertiesW Could not load config module for L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series"
0134:fixme:process:NtQueryInformationProcess (0xffffffffffffffff,info_class=49,0x225fc18,0x00000008,(nil)) Unknown information class
0120:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation 0000000000000000 1 0000000000000000 0 stub

0120:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000006C8002A0CF0, 16) stub
0120:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F55C, 0000000000000000 000000000081F558
0120:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F55C 0000000000000000 000000000081F558) returning a dummy value (current locale)
0120:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F55C, 000000000081F542 000000000081F558
0120:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F55C 000000000081F542 000000000081F558) returning a dummy value (current locale)
0120:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0158:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetThreadInitializationType FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000884FDF0
0120:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetProcessTerminationMethod FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000081E6D0
output when the prefix already exists:

Code: Select all

wine TradingView.exe 
002c:fixme:winediag:LdrInitializeThunk wine-staging 6.19 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
002c:fixme:winediag:LdrInitializeThunk Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
012c:fixme:process:NtQueryInformationProcess (0xffffffffffffffff,info_class=49,0x225fc18,0x00000008,(nil)) Unknown information class
0128:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation 0000000000000000 1 0000000000000000 0 stub

0128:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 00000202002A0CF0, 16) stub
0128:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F55C, 0000000000000000 000000000081F558
0128:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F55C 0000000000000000 000000000081F558) returning a dummy value (current locale)
0128:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F55C, 000000000081F542 000000000081F558
0128:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F55C 000000000081F542 000000000081F558) returning a dummy value (current locale)
0128:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0150:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetThreadInitializationType FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000884FDF0
0128:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetProcessTerminationMethod FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000081E6D0
Sorry! I can't see or think of anything else.

jkfloris
Level 12
Level 12
Posts: 2129
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:10 am

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by jkfloris » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:49 am

Strange, here* the program does work.

Code: Select all

# Create new prefix: tradingview
WINEPREFIX=/home/floris/tradingview/ /opt/wine-devel/bin/wineboot

# "Install" TradingView with:
7z -o"/home/floris/tradingview/drive_c/TradingView" x ~/Downloads/TradingView.msix

# Start TradingView
cd "/home/floris/tradingview/drive_c/TradingView/"
WINEPREFIX=/home/floris/tradingview/ /opt/wine-devel/bin/wine start /unix TradingView.exe

007c:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
007c:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
007c:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
007c:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
00d8:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
00d8:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!
00d8:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000007480025CE70, 16) stub
00d8:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F57C, 0000000000000000 000000000081F578
00d8:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F57C 0000000000000000 000000000081F578) returning a dummy value (current locale)
00d8:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F57C, 000000000081F562 000000000081F578
00d8:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F57C 000000000081F562 000000000081F578) returning a dummy value (current locale)
00d8:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0138:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetThreadInitializationType FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 00000000082AFE10
00d8:fixme:winsock:WSALookupServiceBeginW (000000000081F010 0xff0 000000000081F088) Stub!
00d8:fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 000000000081F1E8, overlapped 0000074800314090): stub
00d8:fixme:win:GetPointerDevices (000000000081EBDC 0000000000000000): partial stub
00d8:fixme:system:QueryDisplayConfig (00000002 000000000081EBF0 000007480029A080 000000000081EBE0 0000074800231900 0000000000000000): semi-stub
00d8:fixme:system:DisplayConfigGetDeviceInfo Unimplemented packet type: 11
00d8:fixme:win:GetPointerDevices (000000000081EBDC 0000000000000000): partial stub
00d8:fixme:system:QueryDisplayConfig (00000002 000000000081EBF0 000007480029A080 000000000081EBE0 0000074800231900 0000000000000000): semi-stub
00d8:fixme:system:DisplayConfigGetDeviceInfo Unimplemented packet type: 11
0178:fixme:wtsapi:WTSRegisterSessionNotification Stub 000000000001005A 0x00000000
0188:fixme:winstation:GetUserObjectSecurity (0000000000000008 00000000106EEE28 0000000000000000 len=0 00000000106EEE2C),stub!
0188:fixme:winstation:GetUserObjectSecurity (0000000000000008 00000000106EEE28 00000748007BAAD0 len=40 00000000106EEE2C),stub!
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtSetInformationToken TokenIntegrityLevel stub!
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtFilterToken flags 0x1 unsupported
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtFilterToken support for restricting sids not yet implemented
0188:fixme:advapi:SetEntriesInAclW unhandled access mode 4
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtFilterToken support for restricting sids not yet implemented
0188:fixme:advapi:SetEntriesInAclW unhandled access mode 4
0188:fixme:sync:NtSetInformationJobObject stub: 0x2d0 4 0x106eed80 4
0188:fixme:process:UpdateProcThreadAttribute Unhandled attribute 26
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken QueryInformationToken( ..., TokenAppContainerSid, ...) semi-stub
0194:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
0194:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!
0194:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000006700025D0B0, 16) stub
01b0:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
01b0:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
01b0:fixme:process:SetProcessShutdownParameters (00000100, 00000001): partial stub.
00d8:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
0188:fixme:sync:NtSetInformationJobObject stub: 0x380 4 0x106eef40 4
0124:fixme:file:ReplaceFileW Ignoring flags 2
017c:fixme:file:ReplaceFileW Ignoring flags 2
00d8:fixme:win:RegisterTouchWindow (000000000001006E 00000002): stub
0178:fixme:wtsapi:WTSRegisterSessionNotification Stub 000000000001005C 0x00000000
00d8:fixme:thread:QueryThreadCycleTime (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE,000000000081AD08): stub!
00d8:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081B42C, 0000000000000000 000000000081B428
00d8:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081B42C 0000000000000000 000000000081B428) returning a dummy value (current locale)
00d8:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081B42C, 000000000081B412 000000000081B428
00d8:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081B42C 000000000081B412 000000000081B428) returning a dummy value (current locale)
00d8:fixme:shcore:GetCurrentProcessExplicitAppUserModelID 000000000081B688: stub
00d8:fixme:win:RegisterTouchWindow (0000000000010082 00000002): stub
00d8:fixme:shcore:GetCurrentProcessExplicitAppUserModelID 000000000081C8B8: stub
00d8:fixme:shcore:SetCurrentProcessExplicitAppUserModelID L"electron.app.TradingView": stub
00d8:fixme:shell:CustomDestinationList_SetAppID 0000000000999A20 (L"electron.app.TradingView"): stub
0180:fixme:file:ReplaceFileW Ignoring flags 2
01dc:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
01dc:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!
01dc:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000007200024CF30, 16) stub
0210:fixme:winsock:WSALookupServiceBeginW (000000000656DB70 0xff0 000000000656DBE8) Stub!
0210:fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 000000000656DD48, overlapped 0000072000314B10): stub
0210:fixme:wlanapi:WlanEnumInterfaces (0000000000000001, 0000000000000000, 000000000656CEC8) semi-stub
0210:fixme:wlanapi:WlanEnumInterfaces (0000000000000001, 0000000000000000, 000000000656CEC8) semi-stub
0210:fixme:winsock:setsockopt Ignoring SO_RANDOMIZE_PORT
0214:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
01f4:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
01f4:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!
01f4:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000005A80025CF30, 16) stub
01f4:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
01f4:fixme:thread:QueryThreadCycleTime (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE,000000000081EB38): stub!
026c:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetThreadInitializationType FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000BF7FE10
0194:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0210:fixme:winsock:setsockopt Ignoring SO_RANDOMIZE_PORT
0278:fixme:thread:QueryThreadCycleTime (0000000000000120,00000000046EFC28): stub!
0210:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0194:fixme:d3d11:d3d11_device_CheckFeatureSupport Returning fake Options support data.
0194:fixme:d3d11:d3d11_device_CheckFormatSupport iface 00000000009CBD70, format 85, format_support 00000000009B8F64 partial-stub!
0194:fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_multisample_type multisample_type 32 not handled yet.
0194:fixme:d3d11:d3d11_device_CheckFormatSupport iface 00000000009CBD70, format 115, format_support 00000000009B8F6C partial-stub!
0194:fixme:d3d11:d3d11_device_CheckFormatSupport iface 00000000009CBD70, format 86, format_support 00000000009B8F74 partial-stub!
...
*) Debian Sid, Wine 7.14, Nvidia 510.73

invisible kid
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by invisible kid » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:14 pm

Double-checked using jkfloris instructions and it didn't work on my system, but I'm running an older version and use a weird distro. I do get an error extracting, but that is probably expected in this scenario:

Code: Select all

ERRORS:
Headers Error
LFS, wine-6.19 (Staging), Nvidia 470.129.06(latest version that works with my card and Diablo II Resurrected)

Logs for prosperity(I don't need to run, just helping with data):

Code: Select all

WINEPREFIX=/home/xxx/tradingview/ wineboot
wine: created the configuration directory '/home/xxx/tradingview'
002c:fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
002c:fixme:winediag:LdrInitializeThunk wine-staging 6.19 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
002c:fixme:winediag:LdrInitializeThunk Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
0050:fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
0048:fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
0050:err:ole:StdMarshalImpl_MarshalInterface Failed to create ifstub, hr 0x80004002
0050:err:ole:CoMarshalInterface Failed to marshal the interface {6d5140c1-7436-11ce-8034-00aa006009fa}, hr 0x80004002
0050:err:ole:apartment_get_local_server_stream Failed: 0x80004002
0048:err:ole:StdMarshalImpl_MarshalInterface Failed to create ifstub, hr 0x80004002
0048:err:ole:CoMarshalInterface Failed to marshal the interface {6d5140c1-7436-11ce-8034-00aa006009fa}, hr 0x80004002
0048:err:ole:apartment_get_local_server_stream Failed: 0x80004002
0048:err:ole:start_rpcss Failed to open RpcSs service
0078:err:winedevice:ServiceMain Failed to load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\win32k.sys"
0078:err:winedevice:ServiceMain Failed to load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\drivers\\dxgkrnl.sys"
0078:err:winedevice:ServiceMain Failed to load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\drivers\\dxgmms1.sys"
0084:err:winspool:DocumentPropertiesW Could not load config module for L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series"
0084:fixme:winspool:AddPrinterW DocumentPropertiesW on printer L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series" fails
0084:err:winspool:DocumentPropertiesW Could not load config module for L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series"
008c:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
008c:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
008c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
008c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
008c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
008c:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
0094:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
0094:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 5)
0094:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 5)
008c:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 1)
008c:fixme:msi:internal_ui_handler internal UI not implemented for message 0x0b000000 (UI level = 1)
wine: configuration in L"/home/xxx/tradingview" has been updated.

wine TradingView.exe
0128:err:winspool:DocumentPropertiesW Could not load config module for L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series"
0128:fixme:winspool:AddPrinterW DocumentPropertiesW on printer L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series" fails
0128:err:winspool:DocumentPropertiesW Could not load config module for L"Brother_MFC-L2710DW_series"
0128:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation 0000000000000000 1 0000000000000000 0 stub
0128:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000007B0002A0CF0, 16) stub
0128:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F55C, 0000000000000000 000000000081F558
0128:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F55C 0000000000000000 000000000081F558) returning a dummy value (current locale)
0128:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F55C, 000000000081F542 000000000081F558
0128:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F55C 000000000081F542 000000000081F558) returning a dummy value (current locale)
0128:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0158:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetThreadInitializationType FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000884FDF0
0128:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetProcessTerminationMethod FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000081E6D0
Hopefully, since it is proven to work, OP can get it going by getting correct setup. Good luck!

eximalus
Level 1
Level 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:51 am

Re: installing appinstaller or msix

Post by eximalus » Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:43 am

jkfloris wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:49 am
Strange, here* the program does work.

Code: Select all

# Create new prefix: tradingview
WINEPREFIX=/home/floris/tradingview/ /opt/wine-devel/bin/wineboot

# "Install" TradingView with:
7z -o"/home/floris/tradingview/drive_c/TradingView" x ~/Downloads/TradingView.msix

# Start TradingView
cd "/home/floris/tradingview/drive_c/TradingView/"
WINEPREFIX=/home/floris/tradingview/ /opt/wine-devel/bin/wine start /unix TradingView.exe

007c:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
007c:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
007c:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
007c:fixme:hid:handle_IRP_MN_QUERY_ID Unhandled type 00000005
00d8:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
00d8:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!
00d8:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000007480025CE70, 16) stub
00d8:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F57C, 0000000000000000 000000000081F578
00d8:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F57C 0000000000000000 000000000081F578) returning a dummy value (current locale)
00d8:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081F57C, 000000000081F562 000000000081F578
00d8:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081F57C 000000000081F562 000000000081F578) returning a dummy value (current locale)
00d8:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0138:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetThreadInitializationType FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 00000000082AFE10
00d8:fixme:winsock:WSALookupServiceBeginW (000000000081F010 0xff0 000000000081F088) Stub!
00d8:fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 000000000081F1E8, overlapped 0000074800314090): stub
00d8:fixme:win:GetPointerDevices (000000000081EBDC 0000000000000000): partial stub
00d8:fixme:system:QueryDisplayConfig (00000002 000000000081EBF0 000007480029A080 000000000081EBE0 0000074800231900 0000000000000000): semi-stub
00d8:fixme:system:DisplayConfigGetDeviceInfo Unimplemented packet type: 11
00d8:fixme:win:GetPointerDevices (000000000081EBDC 0000000000000000): partial stub
00d8:fixme:system:QueryDisplayConfig (00000002 000000000081EBF0 000007480029A080 000000000081EBE0 0000074800231900 0000000000000000): semi-stub
00d8:fixme:system:DisplayConfigGetDeviceInfo Unimplemented packet type: 11
0178:fixme:wtsapi:WTSRegisterSessionNotification Stub 000000000001005A 0x00000000
0188:fixme:winstation:GetUserObjectSecurity (0000000000000008 00000000106EEE28 0000000000000000 len=0 00000000106EEE2C),stub!
0188:fixme:winstation:GetUserObjectSecurity (0000000000000008 00000000106EEE28 00000748007BAAD0 len=40 00000000106EEE2C),stub!
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtSetInformationToken TokenIntegrityLevel stub!
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtFilterToken flags 0x1 unsupported
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtFilterToken support for restricting sids not yet implemented
0188:fixme:advapi:SetEntriesInAclW unhandled access mode 4
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtFilterToken support for restricting sids not yet implemented
0188:fixme:advapi:SetEntriesInAclW unhandled access mode 4
0188:fixme:sync:NtSetInformationJobObject stub: 0x2d0 4 0x106eed80 4
0188:fixme:process:UpdateProcThreadAttribute Unhandled attribute 26
0188:fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken QueryInformationToken( ..., TokenAppContainerSid, ...) semi-stub
0194:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
0194:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!
0194:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000006700025D0B0, 16) stub
01b0:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
01b0:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
01b0:fixme:process:SetProcessShutdownParameters (00000100, 00000001): partial stub.
00d8:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
0188:fixme:sync:NtSetInformationJobObject stub: 0x380 4 0x106eef40 4
0124:fixme:file:ReplaceFileW Ignoring flags 2
017c:fixme:file:ReplaceFileW Ignoring flags 2
00d8:fixme:win:RegisterTouchWindow (000000000001006E 00000002): stub
0178:fixme:wtsapi:WTSRegisterSessionNotification Stub 000000000001005C 0x00000000
00d8:fixme:thread:QueryThreadCycleTime (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE,000000000081AD08): stub!
00d8:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081B42C, 0000000000000000 000000000081B428
00d8:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081B42C 0000000000000000 000000000081B428) returning a dummy value (current locale)
00d8:fixme:nls:RtlGetThreadPreferredUILanguages 00000038, 000000000081B42C, 000000000081B412 000000000081B428
00d8:fixme:nls:get_dummy_preferred_ui_language (0x38 000000000081B42C 000000000081B412 000000000081B428) returning a dummy value (current locale)
00d8:fixme:shcore:GetCurrentProcessExplicitAppUserModelID 000000000081B688: stub
00d8:fixme:win:RegisterTouchWindow (0000000000010082 00000002): stub
00d8:fixme:shcore:GetCurrentProcessExplicitAppUserModelID 000000000081C8B8: stub
00d8:fixme:shcore:SetCurrentProcessExplicitAppUserModelID L"electron.app.TradingView": stub
00d8:fixme:shell:CustomDestinationList_SetAppID 0000000000999A20 (L"electron.app.TradingView"): stub
0180:fixme:file:ReplaceFileW Ignoring flags 2
01dc:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
01dc:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!
01dc:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000007200024CF30, 16) stub
0210:fixme:winsock:WSALookupServiceBeginW (000000000656DB70 0xff0 000000000656DBE8) Stub!
0210:fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 000000000656DD48, overlapped 0000072000314B10): stub
0210:fixme:wlanapi:WlanEnumInterfaces (0000000000000001, 0000000000000000, 000000000656CEC8) semi-stub
0210:fixme:wlanapi:WlanEnumInterfaces (0000000000000001, 0000000000000000, 000000000656CEC8) semi-stub
0210:fixme:winsock:setsockopt Ignoring SO_RANDOMIZE_PORT
0214:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
01f4:fixme:powrprof:PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification (0x00000002,000000000081FCF0,000000000081FCE8) stub!
01f4:fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation handle 0000000000000000, info_class 1, info 0000000000000000, size 0 stub!
01f4:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventSetInformation (deadbeef, 2, 000005A80025CF30, 16) stub
01f4:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
01f4:fixme:thread:QueryThreadCycleTime (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE,000000000081EB38): stub!
026c:fixme:kernelbase:AppPolicyGetThreadInitializationType FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA, 000000000BF7FE10
0194:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0210:fixme:winsock:setsockopt Ignoring SO_RANDOMIZE_PORT
0278:fixme:thread:QueryThreadCycleTime (0000000000000120,00000000046EFC28): stub!
0210:fixme:ntdll:NtQuerySystemInformation info_class SYSTEM_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
0194:fixme:d3d11:d3d11_device_CheckFeatureSupport Returning fake Options support data.
0194:fixme:d3d11:d3d11_device_CheckFormatSupport iface 00000000009CBD70, format 85, format_support 00000000009B8F64 partial-stub!
0194:fixme:d3d:wined3d_check_device_multisample_type multisample_type 32 not handled yet.
0194:fixme:d3d11:d3d11_device_CheckFormatSupport iface 00000000009CBD70, format 115, format_support 00000000009B8F6C partial-stub!
0194:fixme:d3d11:d3d11_device_CheckFormatSupport iface 00000000009CBD70, format 86, format_support 00000000009B8F74 partial-stub!
...
*) Debian Sid, Wine 7.14, Nvidia 510.73
worked for me. I think hint is that I should extracted it to drive_c or use wine start /unix !

Post Reply