Microsoft.net Framework missing? Dragon naturally speaking 11.5

Questions about Wine on Linux
JoWine

Microsoft.net Framework missing? Dragon naturally speaking 11.5

Post by JoWine »

Hi there, I'm trying to install dragon naturally speaking for several days now. My main distro is Linux Mint 19.2 but I also tried to install dragon on elementary OS Hera.

On elementary I didn't even came to the first step of the installation because I could not reach the button for manual install because of some scaling issue. So I put in my Linux Mint SSD again and everything went fine until a message said that the Microsoft .net Framework was Messing. I downloaded the Framework Installation file from the Microsoft Homepage but during the installation I was told that I had to switch something in the system controls regarding to "Windows functions". Obviously this message was meant for Windows users. So until now I was unable to install Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5.

In the Wine-software list it received silver rating so someone has to be successful with that.

Can you help? Sorry for my rusty english. Writing from Germany and hope everathin was understandable. Thanks in advance and best regards, jo
jkfloris
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Microsoft.net Framework missing? Dragon naturally speaking 11.5

Post by jkfloris »

Does it make any difference if you use winetricks to install the .Net Framework before you install Dragon NaturallySpeaking?